What stud conversion is every one running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

Wow. You’re braking hard from 140 to 60 and taking over 1G lateral over and over again on back roads? Where is this amazing piece of tarmac? I need to experience it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Canary island, Spain, my friend. and... Is the opossite, the tarmac is not good, thats why i say what i say, not because the car o the driver are good.
    U can say whatever you want, i drive off the road, potholes, no matter what is in the road, the m3 is a trash car to do whatever you want. Bigjae got the studs perfect. Maybe he is right and the problem is the ppl installing them. In most cases.

Comment

Originally posted by M9Seth View Post

I too am using Core4, they also manufacture lug nuts, pricy but worth it. https://www.core4motorsports.com/pro...core4-flug-nut
      I agree

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8601.jpg Views:	0 Size:	150.8 KB ID:	200813
      '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
      Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
      Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

Originally posted by bjz! View Post

Canary island, Spain, my friend. and... Is the opossite, the tarmac is not good, thats why i say what i say, not because the car o the driver are good.
        U can say whatever you want, i drive off the road, potholes, no matter what is in the road, the m3 is a trash car to do whatever you want. Bigjae got the studs perfect. Maybe he is right and the problem is the ppl installing them. In most cases.

It sounds like you’re not really following the conversation and don’t understand the root cause of the problem. Potholes and impacts on back roads have nothing to do with it until you’re exposing the studs to 600 degree brakes repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by George Hill View Post

Was this a couple years ago at a texas track? Likely my clients car that I am literally putting Core4 hubs on today.
          it was a couple of years ago ago at Cresson.

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post

It sounds like you’re not really following the conversation and don’t understand the root cause of the problem. Potholes and impacts on back roads have nothing to do with it until you’re exposing the studs to 600 degree brakes repeatedly.
            Maybe bigjae is not breaking enough...

I understand your point, just trolling.

Comment

Working...
            X