No announcement yet.

Intermittent no start, no click/crank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more observation, when the main INPA screen is loaded the black dot for "igniton on" is on regardless of key postion, even when I pull the key it stays on.
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
      One more observation, when the main INPA screen is loaded the black dot for "igniton on" is on regardless of key postion, even when I pull the key it stays on.
      That's just an artifact of the cheap USB cables out there. Vast majority don't have proper ignition detection, but it doesn't really matter for much.

Comment

Bought a Valeo starter, need to get back in there and re-bend my dipstick anyways, not quite right. Also forgot to clean the ICV and replace dipstick o-ring. First issue I've had one this vehicle in over 2 years and its quite possible the starter is fine and the clutch stop was the only issue.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
          Bought a Valeo starter, need to get back in there and re-bend my dipstick anyways, not quite right. Also forgot to clean the ICV and replace dipstick o-ring. First issue I've had one this vehicle in over 2 years and its quite possible the starter is fine and the clutch stop was the only issue.
          Might want to replace the TPS on the actuator while you're there. And possible the intake camshaft o ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll do it, thanks!

Instagram

Comment

Working...
            X