Craigslist Find Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daxbox View Post

Thanks for the feedback, @Andy2424, @DropTopKingM3, @Icecream, @liam821, @jbfrancis3, @cbean. Good to hear your opinions.
    Do you know where the owner got the car smogged?

Comment

Originally sold on BaT for $18k, then converted to 6 speed with ZCP wheels. 4 hours left on cars and bids

Comment

Originally posted by brandontrek View Post
        Originally sold on BaT for $18k, then converted to 6 speed with ZCP wheels. 4 hours left on cars and bids
        The ugliest M3 combo I've ever seen and I'm usually not one to place much emphasis on that type of stuff. A close second would be that interlagos and white Liberace car, sheesh.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif?itemid=3484744.gif
Views:	469
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	87173
        3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

If you dont like the car you can sell it to me
          Ha! Will keep that in mind. Loving it so far, though. Especially on the track, she's a joy to drive.
          Last edited by daxbox; 02-25-2021, 07:56 PM.
          2014 911 50th Anniversary Edition #0439 of 1963 • 2005 M3 • 2018 540i M Sport • 2012 Q5 • 2016 4Runner

Comment

Originally posted by Epsilon View Post

Do you know where the owner got the car smogged?
            G1 Auto Test & Repair
            36 Washington St, Santa Clara, CA 95050
            2014 911 50th Anniversary Edition #0439 of 1963 • 2005 M3 • 2018 540i M Sport • 2012 Q5 • 2016 4Runner

Comment

Originally posted by brandontrek View Post

Sold for $22K. Looks like it belonged to a lucky hoarder M3s: https://e46m3.bimmerpost.com/forums/....php?t=1708757
              Last edited by daxbox; 02-25-2021, 08:11 PM.

Comment

An extremely rare color combo on a vert popped up for sale but it sold in less than 48 hours and vanished.

Mystic Blue, kiwi interior, and blue soft top (yes it came that way from the factory as I decoded the VIN).

It had roughly 80k miles with VIN: WBSBR93484PK07288

I was going to look at it today because it wasn't that far away. I don't think I would have bought it (SMG car and I already have an SMG vert) and if I did I would have immediately put it up on BAT. Asking price was $9,992. Only picture I could salvage. Looks like maybe some old PPF on the front end.

Name:	WBSBR93484PK07288.jpg
Views:	661
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	87792
                3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
                  An extremely rare color combo on a vert popped up for sale but it sold in less than 48 hours and vanished.

Mystic Blue, kiwi interior, and blue soft top (yes it came that way from the factory as I decoded the VIN).

It had roughly 80k miles with VIN: WBSBR93484PK07288

I was going to look at it today because it wasn't that far away. I don't think I would have bought it (SMG car and I already have an SMG vert) and if I did I would have immediately put it up on BAT. Asking price was $9,992. Only picture I could salvage. Looks like maybe some old PPF on the front end.

Name:	WBSBR93484PK07288.jpg
Views:	661
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	87792

i like this blue on green combo. Very nice.
                  Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post

i like this blue on green combo. Very nice.
                    A friend of mine decoded the vin and it's a 6spd manual. I was going to fly out from Ohio to get it but it sold pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajcanadian View Post

A friend of mine decoded the vin and it's a 6spd manual. I was going to fly out from Ohio to get it but it sold pretty quickly.
                      It was manual, I must have misread the vin decoder the first time. If I had not made that mistake I would have bought it immediately (it had just been posted when I saw it), well darn. I was looking at multiple cars and must have confused one option list with another. Although I will say I don't care for blue soft tops on our vert cars. Will be interesting to see if someone flips it since there might be some money to be made with its rarity. I would have liked to have seen it in person.

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

It was manual, I must have misread the vin decoder the first time. If I had not made that mistake I would have bought it immediately (it had just been posted when I saw it), well darn. I was looking at multiple cars and must have confused one option list with another. Although I will say I don't care for blue soft tops on our vert cars. Will be interesting to see if someone flips it since there might be some money to be made with its rarity. I would have liked to have seen it in person.

Yeah, I saw it an hour after it was posted. I wanted to get it. I was on the fence because the "hidden" fees were too much. They wanted to charge me $5xx for out of state fees to get my plate. Which is total BS. But by the time I decided, I wanted it. It was too late.

Comment

No worries. It’ll be for sale again in 2 weeks in our Facebook group with a $20k tax.

Comment

buyer beware on this car.

This car was my cousin's neighbors car who had it for years in Staten Island, NY. The new owner is trying to pass the car off as a clean title car, when in fact the car was lemoned early in its life. I personally drove this car 4 yrs ago and nothing seemed wrong, and my cousins neighbor at the time was asking $11K. Might be a decent car (Big 3 def not done), but seller is asking top dollar and not properly disclosing the history.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...0089101017028/

Click image for larger version  Name:	153543784_1985027134981842_6922443661424921826_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=3&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=ydVsSWyCBlgAX_in3zI&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&tp=6&oh=3358e336e6e047e311f41654acd3f164&oe=60687FBA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	160.9 KB ID:	88877

Comment

wow! https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/c...282174635.html

Interlagos on m-alcantara

Somebody buy this before I get home and make an insanely bad financial decision.
                              E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
                              Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
                                wow! https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/c...282174635.html

Interlagos on m-alcantara

Somebody buy this before I get home and make an insanely bad financial decision.
                                Meh. Expect well under 110k miles for that price.

Comment

Working...
                                X