No announcement yet.

Craigslist Find Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just look at the amount of money ppl are paying for fake shit (NFTs). I'm not surprised at some of the prices we're seeing on BaT for real life tangible assets.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone just paid $50k for one with over 140k miles. So why not $70k for one with only 30k? Would I pay it no way! however a lot of stupid people out there.

Comment

That is actually my LSB. Nice to see you again Hanz. I actually got offers for my asking and had a deposit, but ended up deciding to keep it. Was going to sell and buy a track car, but decided to just keep and add a cheaper track car. I've let an e46 m3 go before and regretted it.

@jett_dog , yea I was actually hoenstly only "thinking of selling" while evaluating what I wanted to do for my track car. If I got the money I wanted, I was honestly going to sell it and get something else. If I didn't then well, I guess my car wasn't worth as much as I thought and I could track it without fear of ruining something worth too much =) I don't think there is anything wrong with that is there?

As far as my asking price - wasn't trying to do anything crazy. Just saw what other cars were going and asking for and thought that is what it is worth now. Things are generally worth what people will pay for it and considering the response I got, I think I actually priced it fair.
        Last edited by frenzy757; 02-04-2022, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by frenzy757 View Post
          That is actually my LSB. Nice to see you again Hanz. I actually got offers for my asking and had a deposit, but ended up deciding to keep it. Was going to sell and buy a track car, but decided to just keep and add a cheaper track car. I've let an e46 m3 go before and regretted it.

@jett_dog , yea I was actually hoenstly only "thinking of selling" while evaluating what I wanted to do for my track car. If I got the money I wanted, I was honestly going to sell it and get something else. If I didn't then well, I guess my car wasn't worth as much as I thought and I could track it without fear of ruining something worth too much =) I don't think there is anything wrong with that is there?

As far as my asking price - wasn't trying to do anything crazy. Just saw what other cars were going and asking for and thought that is what it is worth now. Things are generally worth what people will pay for it and considering the response I got, I think I actually priced it fair.
          Oh nice! Didn't know you were on the forums. Glad you kept it though, that car is super nice.

That 145k mi 01 LSB sold for $50k, so $70k seems to be aligned just fine with the current market.
          2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

Oh nice! Didn't know you were on the forums. Glad you kept it though, that car is super nice.

That 145k mi 01 LSB sold for $50k, so $70k seems to be aligned just fine with the current market.
            That $70k actually seems cheap compared to the $50k one. BAT would probably get $85k for his.

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

Oh yea! I was much more active back in the day on the old M3forums when I had my 06 IR/IR that I stupidly sold =(

Yea decided to keep it. It has the big 3 done so it shouldn't give me too many headaches (knock on wood!). I regretted the last e46 M3 I sold and this feels like a keeper. I am just at a cross roads now on whether to do more track focused mods and just yolo it or just keep it more or less stock and do OEM+ish type and get a more dedicated track toy. Problem is no garage space so dont know where I'd put another car. 1st world problems.

Comment

Oh yea! I was much more active back in the day on the old M3forums when I had my 06 IR/IR that I stupidly sold =(

Yea decided to keep it. It has the big 3 done so it shouldn't give me too many headaches (knock on wood!). I regretted the last e46 M3 I sold and this feels like a keeper. I am just at a cross roads now on whether to do more track focused mods and just yolo it or just keep it more or less stock and do OEM+ish type and get a more dedicated track toy. Problem is no garage space so dont know where I'd put another car. 1st world problems.

Maybe look into a storage place where you can keep one. When you take one out put the other in its place.

Comment

Kind of in a similar boat. I’ve had unsolicited offers in the $50s for my 45k mile IB car so figure it’s worth a little more than that. It’s 90% a track car for me and the value now is a good bit more than I’m comfortable risking without insurance, and track insurance is expensive past $25k. My car has some nice mods that make the car lighter and much more enjoyable but definitely not going full track focused mods with this one. I keep hacking it up with e.g aftermarket seats, CSL box, CF roof is next, but so far haven’t managed to destroy the value to the point where I don’t worry about it.

I picked up a new Miata last year to rotate in to track and driving events, as something a little more replaceable and manageable. Haven’t added the roll bar or anything on that yet but going to do so this year. And like you I also have no garage space for it, lol. I rotate cars out from my dad’s place.

Comment

I don't know man you used "honestly" twice in two sentences, does that mean you were being disingenuous throughout the rest of your post?

Your car probably isn't overpriced in this current market though in objective terms it most definitely is. Good luck with the sale.
                    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post

Kind of in a similar boat. I’ve had unsolicited offers in the $50s for my 45k mile IB car so figure it’s worth a little more than that. It’s 90% a track car for me and the value now is a good bit more than I’m comfortable risking without insurance, and track insurance is expensive past $25k. My car has some nice mods that make the car lighter and much more enjoyable but definitely not going full track focused mods with this one. I keep hacking it up with e.g aftermarket seats, CSL box, CF roof is next, but so far haven’t managed to destroy the value to the point where I don’t worry about it.

I picked up a new Miata last year to rotate in to track and driving events, as something a little more replaceable and manageable. Haven’t added the roll bar or anything on that yet but going to do so this year. And like you I also have no garage space for it, lol. I rotate cars out from my dad’s place.
                      Dude you can probably get significantly more than that, enough to make it worth the hassle.
                      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

I don't know man you used "honestly" twice in two sentences, does that mean you were being disingenuous throughout the rest of your post?

Your car probably isn't overpriced in this current market though in objective terms it most definitely is. Good luck with the sale.
                        Thanks for the English lessons.

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
                          An extremely rare color combo on a vert popped up for sale but it sold in less than 48 hours and vanished.

Mystic Blue, kiwi interior, and blue soft top (yes it came that way from the factory as I decoded the VIN).

It had roughly 80k miles with VIN: WBSBR93484PK07288

I was going to look at it today because it wasn't that far away. I don't think I would have bought it (SMG car and I already have an SMG vert) and if I did I would have immediately put it up on BAT. Asking price was $9,992. Only picture I could salvage. Looks like maybe some old PPF on the front end.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WBSBR93484PK07288.jpg
Views:	660
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	87792
                          hey guys dont mean to take the thread back to last year but i was the one that picked up this car... i saw it the night before on autotrader and called it in the next day and bought it over the phone.. it is now here in Jacksonville, FL... i found this thread by google VIN search.. anyways... just so you guys know its not for a flip and is still in my possession lol... it is an SMG and not 6MT .. any other questions feel free to ask! i will be doing some light mods to it in the future so figured might as well sign up here

Comment

Not Craigslist but looks like good deal for Competition package M3

Comment

Originally posted by kermmmit7 View Post
                              Not Craigslist but looks like good deal for Competition package M3
                              https://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-BMW-M3...-127632-2357-0
                              Looks like it's already been sold.

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post

Looks like it's already been sold.
                                That was quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X