Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MTiz View Post
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/c...233628156.html

Does anyone know anything about this car? Thinking of reaching out to the seller, absolutely love the Imola Red. That crazy-looking CAE Shifter scares me though and I'd want to get that removed ASAP.
    Heard those shifters are amazing, I’m just not a fan of cutting out the bezel trim for the space.
    2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post
      https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/c...233628156.html

Does anyone know anything about this car? Thinking of reaching out to the seller, absolutely love the Imola Red. That crazy-looking CAE Shifter scares me though and I'd want to get that removed ASAP.
      I seen this car on market place for 11k few months ago. I think somebody bought it then post it on Craigslist month or two months ago for 17K , then he drop price to 15k. I have no idea why previous owner asked for 11k, I guess rebuild title or there is some hide problem .

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

@kermmmit7 thanks for the heads up. Suffice to say i don't think that's "the one"
          2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by kermmmit7 View Post

I seen this car on market place for 11k few months ago. I think somebody bought it then post it on Craigslist month or two months ago for 17K , then he drop price to 15k. I have no idea why previous owner asked for 11k, I guess rebuild title or there is some hide problem .
            That’s a pretty good deal for $15k. That “short shifter” look is not for me.

Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

In white:

Comment

Originally posted by kermmmit7 View Post

The CARFAX looks good to be except a small bumper incident.

MTiz if you’d like the CARFAX PM me.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by DropTopKingM3; 11-30-2020, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Wonder why someone put ZHP seats into that car
                  2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

Wonder why someone put ZHP seats into that car
                    I actually like them but I think this falls under the category of "since it is a salvage title" the owner probably got a good deal on a set zhp seats and threw out the beater M3 seats.

He lists the car as having a clean title in the summary section but in the text he notes salvage title.
                    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

I actually like them but I think this falls under the category of "since it is a salvage title" the owner probably got a good deal on a set zhp seats and threw out the beater M3 seats.

He lists the car as having a clean title in the summary section but in the text he notes salvage title.
                      And here I was thinking it would be a half way decent deal at 15k and a clean title lol. Man am I kicking myself for not grabbing that IB ZCP for 18K and half the miles , eh, too many pieces repainted and an accident but at least not a salvage title.
                      Last edited by Icecream; 11-30-2020, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Southern California is seeing big increases in asking prices . . . three of these cars are above 120K, and range from 18K to 40K ( mileage is 93K )

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...232182982.html

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...233991115.html

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...233985081.html

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/...237729729.html

Comment

Lol 100k miles, SMG and none of the big 3 addressed for $40k can only be considered delusional.
                          2003.5 ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue - Black - SMG Delete

Comment

Originally posted by sina View Post
                            Lol 100k miles, SMG and none of the big 3 addressed for $40k can only be considered delusional.
                            all the LA bros tryin to cash in bitcoin style

Comment

Makes me wonder what my car is worth in this market.
                              Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

I hope it sells at that price. I’ve owned mine since 2005 with 72k miles on it. Let it sky rocket baby!

Comment

Working...
                                X