No announcement yet.

Craigslist Find Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do any of these cars actually sell for these sky high prices or do they just sit on craigslist forever like that Estoril Blue E46M that's been up for like 2 years now?
    2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post
      Do any of these cars actually sell for these sky high prices or do they just sit on craigslist forever like that Estoril Blue E46M that's been up for like 2 years now?
      It is a feeler bro, or rather please come get my junk for three times its worth. They are happy to let it sit on craigslist or where ever until someone gullible enough comes along.
      3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

whose turd is this? we need to raise money to identify the owner and beat his ass up

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ckType=listing
        2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
        2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
        2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Pretty low miles is cool, exhaust is cool. But man I’m not sure about that aero kit. Maybe I’m too young to remember but was that ever popular? Even some ac schnitzer stuff I don’t like but obviously that was popular at one point.
          2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

That car seems a little suspect. Only 400 miles in 4 years? My car literally sits for months at a time and I’ve only done 1200 miles in 3 years. Hmmm.
            Attached Files

Comment

That’s sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
              2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

that can't be over $100k in parts. that's absurd..

Comment

Originally posted by trudriv3r View Post
                  that can't be over $100k in parts. that's absurd..
                  what are you talking about, look at that intake wrap! haha :-)

Comment

Interesting project: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-BMW-M3...53.m1438.l2649
                    2005 ZCP SMG ///M3

Comment

Originally posted by Will ZCPM3 View Post
                      Man, project or nightmare LoL? I'm sure someone will tackle but I wouldn't be too surprised if that guy has to part everything out.
                      3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

Man, project or nightmare LoL? I'm sure someone will tackle but I wouldn't be too surprised if that guy has to part everything out.
                        Agreed, that’s an awkward phase of the build to list the car. Dibs on the door panels though when the part out happens lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
                        2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

I'm puzzled why the guy bought an OEM CSL roof, OEM CSL bumper and then went with an SGT CSL trunk. The trunk is arguably the easiest CSL piece to acquire.
                          '06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
                          '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
                          '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
                          '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

Comment

Originally posted by Titaniu//M View Post

I'm puzzled why the guy bought an OEM CSL roof, OEM CSL bumper and then went with an SGT CSL trunk. The trunk is arguably the easiest CSL piece to acquire.
                            Was. The trunk was the easiest to acquire.

Comment

here's one you don't see very often, found this on cargurus

for some reason when i add the url in here it grabs all the search results not the individual listing
                              2005 6MT Coupe Mystic Blue

Comment

Working...
                              X