X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

Comment

As usual, you don’t realize what you have until it’s gone. Thanks for bringing back my daily escape.

Comment

Big thank you to all who were instrumental in reviving this community and contributing towards it return to form.

Comment

Thanks for doing this!
          - Lawrence
          N15 Design

Comment

Great joy to see the this revival!!! Will post the SMG to manual thread since I have it backed up!

Comment

Thanks guys, good to be back!
              2002 M3 Carbon Schwarz/Black 6MT

Comment

Solid work guys, great to have this back. Now to recreate my build threads...

Comment

Originally posted by robgill View Post
                  Solid work guys, great to have this back. Now to recreate my build threads...
                  I've been waiting for updates on the red "street" one 😁
                  2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Like everyone else I am very excited to see this forum start up so quickly. The 2 weeks without M3forum.net were painfull.

Comment

We are all a bunch little juniors... It's a good feeling to have a part in founding a forum.
                      This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
                      https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Thanks everyone who helped set this up!!! I didn't realize how addicted I was until the site went down.
                        2004 M3 Coupe - Imola/Black | AA Supercharged (432 whp / 275 ft/lbs) | ARP Head Studs | ACL | Besian | Mishimoto CC | AA Headers w/ 100 Cell Race Cats | SS Section 2 | OEM Section 3 | TCK DA 400/500 | TMS Rear Camber Arms | Apex Arc-8 18x9 / 18x10 | 996 Brembo (In-Progress)

Comment

I think it is a great idea to have GB section separately. Also (as it is done on diyaudio.com) we can put a link in the first topic on a corresponding DIY of how to install those parts we buy in the GB.

Comment

Thanks for getting this going. I have a Google doc with a ton of links to specific pages of the DIYs on the old site. It's great to have this community back, but so sad to lose nearly 2 decades of wisdom and lessons learned.

Comment

New year new forum!

Comment

Thanks to everyone involved with this. This group is the only reason I felt comfortable buying my car.

Comment

Working...
                                X