Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuned! 332whp! My Engine Build - Cams, Airbox, LTW Flyhweel & more :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Intake Barney!

When I was at Porsche, we pulled a 993 Turbo engine that had been rained in for years. It was bad. One of the turbos was missing and someone stuck a Pooh Bear in the exhaust side. He became our dealer mascot, Exhaust Pooh Bear. The engine was surprisingly salvaged and is going back in one of these days. It'll never be as pristine as this golden S54. You can tell people your engine is the "Golden Standard". Hard work with a happy ending is always the optimal result.
    This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
    https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

What a great thread this was, fantastic read. I just finished my head gasket a couple months back and I remember OP posting on my thread too with some advice, so thank you for the guidance.

I may just keep an eye out for an intact blown S54, I'd love to go through the engine bottom to top.

Comment

Originally posted by WestBankM4 View Post
        What a great thread this was, fantastic read. I just finished my head gasket a couple months back and I remember OP posting on my thread too with some advice, so thank you for the guidance.

I may just keep an eye out for an intact blown S54, I'd love to go through the engine bottom to top.
        Thank you! You're welcome

Me too - I'd love to buy one suit re-build and do it again. Was a very interesting learning curve & fun experience!

Comment

Working...
        X