X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cronenberged
    replied
    I'm removing my Hard Motorsports radio delete panel and doing the OEM one with HVAC relocated underneath and I can't remember what all's needed besides the frame, delete panel. Any extra screws so forth? Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20230517_230655727~2.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	218151

Leave a comment:

• PSUEng
    replied
    Originally posted by zzyzx85 View Post

I ordered an OE blower online from a dealer (might have been getbmwparts.com?). I have a Hella/Mahle "OEM" FSR on-hand just in case the generic made in China one I installed in an emergency decides to die.
    Seems the German made REIN FSRs are GTG. Genuine for the blower seems the best due to erratic fitment issues w/other brands.

Leave a comment:

• zzyzx85
    replied
    Originally posted by PSUEng View Post
    For HVAC blower motors and FSRs, which brands are people using? I thought we had a thread somewhere with OE/OEM/Genuine parts listed out and what to avoid; maybe that was old M3F??
    I ordered an OE blower online from a dealer (might have been getbmwparts.com?). I have a Hella/Mahle "OEM" FSR on-hand just in case the generic made in China one I installed in an emergency decides to die.
    Last edited by zzyzx85; 05-17-2023, 02:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PSUEng
    replied
    For HVAC blower motors and FSRs, which brands are people using? I thought we had a thread somewhere with OE/OEM/Genuine parts listed out and what to avoid; maybe that was old M3F??

Leave a comment:

• PSUEng
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerdude View Post

They have the best price I can find for a dinan front bar for my E90 but it's the first time they've popped up in a search for me.. deciding if I should just send it and find out.
    Well, I put an order in on 5/7 for a smallish part, and as of today, still no movement. Sent an inquiry, we'll see what happens. If not for the fact the price was 3x less than FCP, I'd have had the part by now from FCP. Maybe don't order from them if you really need something??

EDIT: Finally arrived, exactly what I ordered and fantastic price. So, I'll order from them again for sure!
    Last edited by PSUEng; 05-17-2023, 02:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X