The "Post Your Wheel Setup" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keljos View Post

These wheels are so damn good looking. May be my favorite of all time. They look pretty good on the E46, although i still think they look more natural on a larger car.
    A set in platinum silver would have looked super clean on it. But these are going onto my other car so LM-R's were put back on =P

Comment

Originally posted by ra2fanatic View Post
      A lot better looking than I thought they would be considering I didn't think the M763's off my CS when I test fitted them didn't seem right.

Can you get more pics at dif. Angles and maybe the poke from front and back? Looks great!!

Comment

Looks pretty good, sizing is aggressive. Do you have a spacer on the back?
        http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
        '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
        '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Not bad, not great.
          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
            Looks pretty good, sizing is aggressive. Do you have a spacer on the back?
            Nope. None needed. Perfect offset. Didn't need the 10mm spacers the LM-R's needed to clear the BBK

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
              Not bad, not great.
              They're not for this car anyways, just a case study, they're already on my CS

Comment

Originally posted by Rkymtnrider View Post

Can you get more pics at dif. Angles and maybe the poke from front and back? Looks great!!
                Will have to revisit again in the future. For now they're on the M2 CS.

Comment

Some OG BBS RS II’s in 18x8.5" F, and 18x10" R.

Click image for larger version  Name:	41615D98-5AFD-4EA6-A3ED-952CC05AB604.jpg Views:	0 Size:	147.1 KB ID:	165204 Click image for larger version  Name:	BDC55F93-EA49-412E-8BDB-28F7E2F8B6AC.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.5 KB ID:	165205 Click image for larger version  Name:	BA0B13C4-8F29-40FA-9DA6-3484433E4943.jpg Views:	0 Size:	113.0 KB ID:	165206

Comment

19x8.5 19x10 hamann pg3 and bbs LMs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Santino View Post
                      Advan RSII
                      9 et 22 235/35/19
                      10 et20 265/30/19 with 7mm spacer

Those are a bit like the Work Emotion T7R or Volk ZE40s. They look fantastic. I still think I prefer an 18" wheel on the e46, but man, killer wheel setup my dude.
                      E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
                      Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Finally had a chance to take somewhat decent pics…

18x9.5 +22 square MagBlue TE37’s on 265/35 Falkens
                        Last edited by narudnad; 08-03-2022, 02:16 PM.

Comment

OEM ZCP's widened to 19x9" and 19x10.75" with 12/15mm spacers and 245/275 tires.

IMG_0333 copy by Greg Wolfe, on Flickr

Mr. Wolfe

Comment

Bimmerworld TA16 18x9.5 ET35 for the track (12mm spacers in the rear)

OE ZCPs for the street (18mm spacers in the front).

I'm wishing I got my track wheels in ET22 to not run spacers, it makes me paranoid .. I may swap next time I need tires (after next season at this rate, RS4 tires are running forever). Also on the lookout for a quality and pretty set of 18" forged (staggered) street wheels that fit my 996 brakes without spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post
                              Bimmerworld TA16 18x9.5 ET35 for the track (12mm spacers in the rear)

OE ZCPs for the street (18mm spacers in the front).

I'm wishing I got my track wheels in ET22 to not run spacers, it makes me paranoid .. I may swap next time I need tires (after next season at this rate, RS4 tires are running forever). Also on the lookout for a quality and pretty set of 18" forged (staggered) street wheels that fit my 996 brakes without spacers.
                              Why don't you use Volks?

Comment

Originally posted by Gearhead55 View Post

Why don't you use Volks?
                                They’ve grown on me a little, but mostly because I don’t like how they look. I’m not above a little form over function for the street setup.

Comment

Working...
                                X