No announcement yet.

The "Post Your Wheel Setup" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only wanted to buy wheels once, so 18” RG-R’s.
    E46 M3 Coupe - 09/04 Production, 103k miles, Black/Black, 6MT swap, AS 0% kit, BBS RG-R + AS4’s, CSL flash, Karbonius airbox, Euro header + Section 1, Koni Yellow, Xtrons, SAP Delete, lockdowns complete

Comment

I know it isnt for everyone, but i decided to have the lips on my rs-gt’s powdercoated in chameleon. In my defense, they were beat to hell when i bought them. I re-rounded them, sanded and polished, then didnt like the final output and decided id try this or send them to Paul at EW. On the OG, they look awesome to me

Comment

PS7, 18x9.5 ET22
        255/35

Comment

Originally posted by DESMDR3 View Post
          Takata Green OG TE37 18x9.5 et28 265/35 Federal RS-Pro square setup w/ 10mm rear spacer
          What camber settings do you need to run for ET28? Did you need or do you have camber plates? I am researching TE37s and trying to figure out what I need to make them fit.

Comment

Hmm I guess I never posted my new set

OE CSL w/ 235/265 MPS4s

15mm front, 5mm rear spacer (10mm will just kiss at the rear, so I have to dial out the toe-in)

DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Here are a few of my car...

CSL/ZCP 19" reps 19x8.5 +44 245 front and 18x9.5 +27 265 rear with a 12mm front spacer

Work Emotion T7R 18x9.5 +12 235/35 and 18x10.5" +12 275/30 in the rear. No spacer needed obvs, super-aggressive fitment.

Rays Gram Lights 57CR 18x9.5 +38 265/35 square. 12mm spacer front and rear. I ordered a larger rear spacer to push the rear out a bit more and a smaller front to remove some poke. Don't think I can go much less than a 10mm front spacer because the tire will rub on my suspensions height adjustable coil mount - if I dropped to a 6" spring instead of a 7" spring would give me another 10-15mm of space.

Not sure I'm 100% sold on my Gram Lights yet - I really like the color and wheel design though, plus they're really light. I think an 18x10 +22 rear would look better/fit better than the 9.5 +38 for sure but it would be a custom order from Rays. We'll see how much I like the style and perhaps I'll order a custom rear set.
              E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
              Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

BBS E88

Fikse FM-10

Last edited by Lip; 02-11-2021, 05:01 PM.
                2002 Jet Black · 6MT · Cinnamon · CSL Tribute

Engine · Karbonius CSL Airbox · CSL DME · Kassel MAP · Paul Claude Tuned
                Exhaust · SS Stepped V1 · SS 2.5 Res Sec 2 · SS Sport Sec 3
                Suspension · JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers · GC Weight Jackers · SDW RTAB · Corner balanced
                Wheels/Brakes · BBS E88 18" x 9.5" / 10.5" · Michelin Pilot Sport 4S · 996 Brembo BBK
                Exterior · Mile End CSL bumper · OE CSL trunk · Mile End CSL diffuser · OE LED taillights
                Interior · Avin Avant 4 · Llumar Air 80 Tint

Comment

Originally posted by binary View Post

What camber settings do you need to run for ET28? Did you need or do you have camber plates? I am researching TE37s and trying to figure out what I need to make them fit.
                  You should be able to fit them with stock specs. Before I got coils/camber plates, I was at -1.7 degrees camber and it was fine 👍🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                    Hmm I guess I never posted my new set

OE CSL w/ 235/265 MPS4s

15mm front, 5mm rear spacer (10mm will just kiss at the rear, so I have to dial out the toe-in)

What valve stem are you using?

Comment

TE37’s

Comment

Originally posted by I M Legend View Post

What valve stem are you using?
                        No idea, just typical black rubber.
                        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Wheels: BBS CH 19" Bright Silver Finish
                          Front: 19X8.5 ET35 (CH004)
                          Rear: 19x10 ET20 (CH017)

Tires: Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 2
                          Front: 245/35 R19
                          Rear: 275/30 R19

Comment

Originally posted by DESMDR3 View Post

You should be able to fit them with stock specs. Before I got coils/camber plates, I was at -1.7 degrees camber and it was fine 👍🏼

thanks! I was going by the Apex wheel fitment guide which states:

Front & Rear: 18x9.5” ET28 with 265/35-18 tires or 275/35-18
                            • 265/35-18 requires at least -2.5 degrees of front camber.
                            And I don't think I can get -2.5 degrees of camber without plates.

Comment

Arc-8 Gloss black 18x10 with 275/35 Square setup

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
                                BBS E88

Fikse FM-10

Whats the offsets on the e88?

Comment

Working...
                                X