Question for people with the Radium fuel rail and pressure gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for people with the Radium fuel rail and pressure gauge

I'm considering the Radium Engineering fuel rail and pressure gauge but in some of the photos it looks almost like the gauge at the front of the rail would interfere with lifting the valve cover off. Does anyone have this set up? Can you confirm the valve cover clears the gauge?

TIA

I have it installed in my track car, there is no interference.

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Also have it installed on my Street/Track car and no issues with interference of any sort. Super handy feature TBH, I am considering getting their Fuel FIlter setup with pre-FPR gauge as well one day....

Comment

No with stock or stock style cover. But i have a hpf vented with horn, not possible to install, i buoght a few different fittings but, no luck, i live in the asshole of the world, so... Too much time ordering different pieces try to work, but... I let it without the gauge. Maybe one day.

Comment

You guys see any discernible benefit to running the rail?

Comment

Originally posted by bjz! View Post
              No with stock or stock style cover. But i have a hpf vented with horn, not possible to install, i buoght a few different fittings but, no luck, i live in the asshole of the world, so... Too much time ordering different pieces try to work, but... I let it without the gauge. Maybe one day.
              At least the Sangria is good

Comment

Originally posted by Advorsor View Post
                You guys see any discernible benefit to running the rail?
                Not specifically - it's more the intangibles - like getting the Fuel Pressure Gauge makes it easier to try diagnose fuelling issues (ie if you are getting pressure to the rail) and the rail allows you to convert to AN connectors and hence more standard generic fuel hoses. The AN connectors and the Fuel Pressure Gauge is part of the main reasons I will convert to the Radium Fuel Filter setup at some point as well.

I haven't personally gone to E85 but if you are going to E85 then getting the Radium rail and other bits allowing you to convert to generic fuel lines that are E85 compatible is potentially a neater (although also likely the most expensive) option.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramps View Post
                  I'm considering the Radium Engineering fuel rail and pressure gauge but in some of the photos it looks almost like the gauge at the front of the rail would interfere with lifting the valve cover off. Does anyone have this set up? Can you confirm the valve cover clears the gauge?

TIA
                  Just in case anyone has this question in the future.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-08-13 17.57.51.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	229012
                  2004 Dinan S3-R M3
                  2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Originally posted by STAATS View Post

Not specifically - it's more the intangibles - like getting the Fuel Pressure Gauge makes it easier to try diagnose fuelling issues (ie if you are getting pressure to the rail) and the rail allows you to convert to AN connectors and hence more standard generic fuel hoses. The AN connectors and the Fuel Pressure Gauge is part of the main reasons I will convert to the Radium Fuel Filter setup at some point as well.

I haven't personally gone to E85 but if you are going to E85 then getting the Radium rail and other bits allowing you to convert to generic fuel lines that are E85 compatible is potentially a neater (although also likely the most expensive) option.
                    thanks for this

Comment

Working...
                    X