Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, SG getting lit up!

Comment

If I had a $1 for every time Mike said that he had to switch manufacturing to another factory, I could buy an LSB/cinn 6spd.
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Normally, I wouldn’t stand for #cancelculture

But if ANYONE is deserving of it, it’s SGT. so much bullshit.

I have never been lied to more than by them. I’m still owed $$ or a part and it’s been 2yr. I stopped trying 8 months in, as like so many before and after me, I’ll never be made whole by them.

#statusgruppe is owned and operated by the worst in the industry. Surprised we all don’t pool together and file BBB complaints

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
          Mike is literally one of the best in the business. No one knows excuses like him. He saved my marriage by helping me devise the perfect excuse to tell my wife. I owe everything to Mike.

If you need help with excuses for poor report cards, for all the sick time you take at work, really anything, give Mike a call, he'll get you set up with the best excuses you've ever heard!

I was skeptical at first, reading some reviews of unsatisfied customers, but in my opinion, they weren't fully appreciating the genius in Mike's excuses. The variety, the complexity. Mike custom tailors his excuses for your particular situation. Well, to be honest, he acquires the raw materials, the verbs, the nouns, the adjectives from overseas, but he then adds in his own pronouns to give your excuse that unique, special touch.
          My friends and I are cracking up right now 😂😂 Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

I’ve been emailing back and forth with Vivid Racing. Their prices are decent when you email them and the rep that I’m currently speaking with is extremely helpful 🤞

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
              I’ve been emailing back and forth with Vivid Racing. Their prices are decent when you email them and the rep that I’m currently speaking with is extremely helpful 🤞
              Be careful with this. When I was looking I couldn’t find any vendors that actually stock SG products. You would just be adding in a middle man between yourself and SG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonvert View Post

Be careful with this. When I was looking I couldn’t find any vendors that actually stock SG products. You would just be adding in a middle man between yourself and SG

Thanks bud. I’m not looking for a SG product. I was planning on buying the eventuri intake from SG bc I had a coupon code for them. I’ve been skeptical of the SG made products since they sent me my shitty diffuser back in 2011 or 2014.

Vivid Racing is a distributor and told me $900 shipped. Funny thing is SG told me the shipping on the intake was $50 meanwhile Vivid Told me it was $15 and that they wouldn’t charge me to ship lol.
                Last edited by DropTopKingM3; 10-14-2020, 04:00 PM.

Comment

I bought a finned diffuser from them last Black Friday. It eventually arrived in March. I have no complaints with the diffuser but I wouldn’t risk it again.
                  IG: https://www.instagram.com/mspir3d/

Comment

Mike is literally one of the best in the business. No one knows excuses like him. He saved my marriage by helping me devise the perfect excuse to tell my wife. I owe everything to Mike.

If you need help with excuses for poor report cards, for all the sick time you take at work, really anything, give Mike a call, he'll get you set up with the best excuses you've ever heard!

I was skeptical at first, reading some reviews of unsatisfied customers, but in my opinion, they weren't fully appreciating the genius in Mike's excuses. The variety, the complexity. Mike custom tailors his excuses for your particular situation. Well, to be honest, he acquires the raw materials, the verbs, the nouns, the adjectives from overseas, but he then adds in his own pronouns to give your excuse that unique, special touch.
                    Must be all that regulation mumbo jumbo he gets from overseas lol

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

Thanks bud. I’m not looking for a SG product. I was planning on buying the eventuri intake from SG bc I had a coupon code for them. I’ve been skeptical of the SG made products since they sent me my shitty diffuser back in 2011 or 2014.

Vivid Racing is a distributor and told me $900 shipped. Funny thing is SG told me the shipping on the intake was $50 meanwhile Vivid Told me it was $15 and that they wouldn’t charge me to ship lol.
                      That’s an amazing price for that intake!

Comment

I like the guys at at Vivid Racing. I went to buy an exhaust piece and thankfully one of you posted your bad experience a couple years so I called and cancelled. They were understanding and refunded my money immediately. I remember the morning, I was waiting at the dealership parts to open to get some shims for my valve adjustment. There's two stealerships I'd trust my car with if there's some emergency I don't have time for. BMW of Gainesville and Ocala. Great customer service from the top to the bottom unlike the defendant.

Anyways, I'm not thankful for your guys' misfortune but I'm thankful you let us know. You saved me and I recently saved a fellow enthusiast on YouTube from the Status Gruppe Nightmare.
                        This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
                        https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

SGT is a piece of shit company, now they've started posting on m3cutters and managed to get some orders for "RHD Headers" Hate to break it to them but RHD STOCK headers are 10000% better than SGT china headers, not to mention a lot of those members with 2005+ cars already have stock CSL headers...

EDIT* Just want to add that I knew as soon as we learnt M3forum wasn't coming back they'd ramp up socials again.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonvert View Post

That’s an amazing price for that intake!

I just pulled the trigger. $877.50 shipped to my front door !! I purchased from Auto Talent.

Comment

If I had a $1 for every time Mike said that he had to switch manufacturing to another factory, I could buy an LSB/cinn 6spd.
                              LSB/Cinn/6MT/Slicktop/LCI under 100k miles with the big three done and 1 owner prior.
                              2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                              2005 BMW ///M3
                              Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                              2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                              2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                              2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                              X