Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Side Window Vertical seals; Discontinued?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side Window Vertical seals; Discontinued?!?!

Hey Guys

Finally addressing exterior trim re-fresh..
    The Vertical seals (#51368209401, 51368209402) are from what I see discontinued - and backordered.
    Anyone else run into this roadblock as well?

TIA

ECS lists this as NLA, damn. I wonder if we need to stock up on some items before they too are potentially NLA. Although it would be hard to know what to get, I bought new floormats about a year ago under the assumption they may be NLA soon and that hasn't happened yet.
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Comment

Vertical? Isn't that the horizontal trim running along bottom of rear quarter window?
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
        ECS lists this as NLA, damn. I wonder if we need to stock up on some items before they too are potentially NLA. Although it would be hard to know what to get, I bought new floormats about a year ago under the assumption they may be NLA soon and that hasn't happened yet.
        good call on floor mats. E30 floor mats went NLA long before a lot of other parts....now on the used marketplace they sell anywhere between $600-800 for a set.

Comment

Originally posted by antknee View Post

good call on floor mats. E30 floor mats went NLA long before a lot of other parts....now on the used marketplace they sell anywhere between $600-800 for a set.
          I'd definitely just buy some nice Coco mats at that point ..

Comment

Tbonem3 Definitely the vertical seals..

The bottom horizontal pieces I've had for a while now.

Comment

Looks like tischer has em: https://www.getbmwparts.com/oem-part...ng-51368209402

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmm, do these ever go bad? My car has 180k and those are pristine.

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post
                  Looks like tischer has em: https://www.getbmwparts.com/oem-part...ng-51368209402

unless they have them on shelf, BMW is out in all warehouses in the US and Germany. But they do show NLA on left and BO on the other, but both show on order so might come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                    Hmm, do these ever go bad? My car has 180k and those are pristine.
                    I thought the same thing. I live in the Hot ass Desert and mine are still looking good.

On another note you have 180k on your M3?? 😳 Well done as it looks new!!
                    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
                    Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
                    Evolve Eventuri
                    - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post

I'd definitely just buy some nice Coco mats at that point ..
                      I have coco mats in the M5. They're pretty freaking heavy-- would not be willing to run the in the M3 for that reason.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                      2012 LMB/Black 128i
                      2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by WOLFN8TR View Post

I thought the same thing. I live in the Hot ass Desert and mine are still looking good.

On another note you have 180k on your M3?? 😳 Well done as it looks new!!
                        Thanks! Don't know if it's fair to say the whole car has 180k after everything I've replaced

Comment

So anybody have a spare set?

or a single side around they wish to sell?

Obioban I can never see photos you post for some reason....

Comment

eBay?

Comment

Nope unfortunately checked alrdy

Comment

Working...
                              X