Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPAL Fan Wiring (Basic Wiring Assistance)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not sure my pump is moving any coolant. I just tried to bleed the system again and put the car up to about 3,000 RPM for 5-6 second and the coolant coming out of the bleeder hose had steam rising from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
    [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Comment

Yeah, bubbles or excess pressure in the expansion tank could very well be a bad water pump.

Here was mine...

Comment

Good idea. Is that a way to check? Turn on the vehicle and check for bubbles in the expansion tank? That would be a nice way to narrow it down.

1) Thermostat Functions
        2) Water Pump????
        3) Bled Properly
        4) Any possible electrical issues?

Edit: I’m all amped on my SuperSprint system coming in and I can’t get coolant going through the system haha. I ordered a replacement from FCP w/ gaskets etc. Not looking forward to that again. I’ve also gone through more coolant than a shop does in a week. I’m hoping I didn’t send anything through the GD system w/ the “old new” pump.

AAA has thirty miles free towing....

Last edited by Fresh1179; 11-25-2020, 05:10 PM.
        2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
        [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Comment

Working...
        X