Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still got mine in the original bag 馃槀

Comment

It seems like they are back in stock, I got 2 sets from a dealer and 1 set from bimmerworld. Hope the same thing happens to CSL trunks.
      2004 M3-Silver Grey Metallic/Imola Red-Coupe-6spd
      2002 330Ci-Topaz Blue Metallic/Black-5spd
      Instagram- Norocehcap

Comment

Originally posted by Nomam3s View Post
        Still got mine in the original bag 馃槀
        no mames guey
        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 DCT Slicktop Instagram
        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 Coupe 6spd Slicktop zero options
        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

For anyone that has purchased a recent set of OEM floormats, did bmw change the stripes to the ugly new colors, or are people listing them as E46 M3 compatible with the correct part number but selling the wrong product to mislead you? I actually had this happen months ago and had to return them. For anyone wondering, the part number is 82110029231 and the stripes should be look like this with purple in the center. Still looking for a set myself in either coupe or vert as I just want a spare set of fronts on hand.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 2.56.56 PM.png
Views:	635
Size:	991.2 KB
ID:	88703
          2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
          2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Originally posted by thegenius46m View Post
            For anyone that has purchased a recent set of OEM floormats, did bmw change the stripes to the ugly new colors, or are people listing them as E46 M3 compatible with the correct part number but selling the wrong product to mislead you? I actually had this happen months ago and had to return them. For anyone wondering, the part number is 82110029231 and the stripes should be look like this with purple in the center. Still looking for a set myself in either coupe or vert as I just want a spare set of fronts on hand.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 2.56.56 PM.png
Views:	635
Size:	991.2 KB
ID:	88703
            The stripes are purple and they have the correct part numbers.
            2004 M3-Silver Grey Metallic/Imola Red-Coupe-6spd
            2002 330Ci-Topaz Blue Metallic/Black-5spd
            Instagram- Norocehcap

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	6DF36601-8560-4733-91AD-6BFE8E2A3746.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	124.6 KB ID:	88714
              Just received in the mail - my third set of convertible mats. I鈥檓 officially a mat hoarder

Comment

Honestly I'm surprised at the number of people who drove around on crappy floormats. You all better raise your game if you are going to continue to contribute on the forums

3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

My floor mat game has been on point since I took delivery of my car in 2005 馃挭

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
                    Honestly I'm surprised at the number of people who drove around on crappy floormats. You all better raise your game if you are going to continue to contribute on the forums
                    Perfection or bust. Better be returning to FCP euro annually.

On a side note, any word on e92 mats? Have a friend who鈥檚 been going back on forth on what to do about his. He鈥檚 been looking but is about to buy some weathertechs in case his don鈥檛 come back. After today showing they鈥檙e making e46, I imagine they will make them for the e92 platform.
                    2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Inizes GetBMWParts may have them. Its worth a shot Genuine BMW 82-11-2-293-533 | E9x M3 Embroidered Carpet Floor Mats | FREE Shipping on Most Orders $499+ OEMG! | getBMWparts

Also try 2008-2011 BMW M3 M Embroidered Floor Mats - Coupe 82-11-2-293-533 | The BMW Mini Part Store <- they offer a 10% coupon as well.

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
                        Come at me bro got a combined 303k on my 2 sets
                        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 DCT Slicktop Instagram
                        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 Coupe 6spd Slicktop zero options
                        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Price seems fair on these. Checking the part number it appears they are for a vert. What is the difference between coupe and vert mats?

Comment

Originally posted by LukesM View Post
                            Price seems fair on these. Checking the part number it appears they are for a vert. What is the difference between coupe and vert mats?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0039...images_section
                            Shape is different and yes enough that they won't lay right.
                            3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by LukesM View Post

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0039...images_section
                              The drivers mat will fit a tad bit smaller, the rears are a lot smaller, and the passenger is near identical to the coupe mats.

There鈥檚 coupe mats out there. I found a few sets this week and sent them to some friends. You just gotta keep looking.
                              Last edited by DropTopKingM3; 03-03-2021, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

no mames guey
                                La neta 馃槃

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X