No announcement yet.

M3 Floor Mats NLA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one new old stock for sale still in original packaging with the retainers. Prefer local pickup in SoCal but willing to ship.

Comment

Ordered 4/13 received today 4/16 from FCP Euro. Showed in stock when ordered, then next day showed back ordered, so I fully expected it to be cancelled.

Blue middle stripe, not purple like old version.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazon has one more set of really cheap floor mats for a convertible. $84.64
        Amazon.com: BMW 82-11-0-136-311 Floor Mat, 1 Pack: Automotive

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
          Amazon has one more set of really cheap floor mats for a convertible. $84.64
          Amazon.com: BMW 82-11-0-136-311 Floor Mat, 1 Pack: Automotive
          Wish their were some available for the coupe

Comment

I still have my original floor mats from 01 coupe. Big hole on the driver's side. Looking for new black ones. OEM with the the hooks recommended or the embroidered ones with velcro?

Comment

I just ordered OEM non logo black mats that came in my car from the factory. Adding another M logo item in the car, I’d rather not.

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
                I just ordered OEM non logo black mats that came in my car from the factory. Adding another M logo item in the car, I’d rather not.
                Can you provide a link where you purchased? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ozone View Post

here you go:

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
                    Thanks, appreciate it. Is anthracite the same that one would expect in a black interior?

Comment

Thanks, appreciate it. Is anthracite the same that one would expect in a black interior?
                      my pleasure and yes anthracite is black as you can see in the pics.

Comment

I would seriously consider if those will be right for you. As has been posted in this thread, the driver’s heel area wears a hole. BMW reinforced that area on the other more popular designs. You can see the reinforced heel area prominently. Even with that it wears out.
                        Sure a very light duty use probably fine. Average to daily use it would wear out quickly. Reason many of us have a “3-piece” set of almost pristine carpet mats laying around lol.
                        6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Originally posted by oldFanatic View Post
                          I would seriously consider if those will be right for you. As has been posted in this thread, the driver’s heel area wears a hole. BMW reinforced that area on the other more popular designs. You can see the reinforced heel area prominently. Even with that it wears out.
                          Sure a very light duty use probably fine. Average to daily use it would wear out quickly. Reason many of us have a “3-piece” set of almost pristine carpet mats laying around lol.
                          They’ll be fine as I alternate between rubber and carpeted mats depending on the weather

Comment

Just found out about the mats after searching everywhere
                            -Singh
                            2004 e46 ///3 | Laguna Seca Blue | Black Leather | 6MT | Coupe
                            BBS RC | Supersprint | Ground Control |
                            Besian

Comment

The logo mats are a US thing, they're not available in europe because they are produced by an american company for all their models here.

They are basically a licensed bmw product in the states hence don't appear in etk and other channels but they may very well be having supply chain issues.
                              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

There’s a new coupe set for sale on eBay $130. Won’t last long

Comment

Working...
                                X