No announcement yet.

M3 Floor Mats NLA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered on March 2nd from FCP, it took them a week to ship them, I received them this past Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
      I passed on a set on ebay for $99 3 days ago to buy from FCP for $106 as I am a patron, only to get an email from you today cancelling the order.
      Not happy.
      I would be too.
      But to be fair this is a BMW fulfillment issue from their network stock. Have had that happen to me even ordering direct thru BMW wholesale account over the years.
      6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Ya it happens, still bothered but oh well. If the new mats are gonna look like they do with blue middle stripes and wayward strands of thread, I'll stick with my originals.
        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

my CC got charged by FCP today, so I’m guessing they’re getting shipped?

Comment

Here are pictures of 2/3 of my mat sets. Looks like they have the original stripe.

One set is from Fernan BMW that I got on eBay.
            another is old stock from BMW of Manhattan
            and most recent is a set from Bimmerworld.

Maybe the purple stripe was a glitch on the coupe mats? I would have seen them on my Bimmerworld convertible set as those are the most recent ones.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
              Here are pictures of 2/3 of my mat sets. Looks like they have the original stripe.
              One set is from Fernan BMW that I got on eBay.
              another is old stock from BMW of Manhattan
              and most recent is a set from Bimmerworld.
              Maybe the purple stripe was a glitch on the coupe mats? I would have seen them on my Bimmerworld convertible set as those are the most recent ones.
              Not sure if you’re saying those are original stripe color, if so those are not the original purple middle stripe.

If you’re not talking about that, sorry please excuse my not understanding post.
              6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Look but don't touch...
                Mine recently received FCP mats also have some stiching issues on one mat. Also, I checked out some mats I ordered Nov. of 2019 from ECS I have stashed away and they have the newer style non-purle center stripe, so this change is at least that old.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	20210315_233839.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	91845
                2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by oldFanatic View Post
                  Not sure if you’re saying those are original stripe color, if so those are not the original purple middle stripe.

If you’re not talking about that, sorry please excuse my not understanding post.
                  Hmmm I may be wrong then. To me they looked like the original stripes.

Comment

Name:	3D333460-53DA-408F-B22B-F673800A37D3.jpeg
Views:	251
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	91852

Comment

Originally posted by oldFanatic View Post

Name:	3D333460-53DA-408F-B22B-F673800A37D3.jpeg
Views:	251
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	91852
                      Nice, you got the correct colors on new mats, jealous.
                      2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                      Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                      Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                      RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                      Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
                        Nice, you got the correct colors on new mats, jealous.
                        Oh haha you’ll be pleased to know there’s no need to be jealous. Sorry those aren’t 2021 batch. They’re my last (3rd) set a few years ago replacing my 2nd set. I just had a photo of them for reference.
                        *Of note (photo shows) the reinforced carpet patch is there for a useful purpose. A big reason I mentioned not to rush and get the plain version (someone was suggesting) that does Not have the patch.

Comment

Originally posted by tnord View Post
                          my CC got charged by FCP today, so I’m guessing they’re getting shipped?
                          ....and credit card was issued a refund last night and order canceled. Contacted a third dealership in Wichita, they tried to sell me the plain ones without embroidery, with an upcharge. Nice.

Comment

Credit card refund last night here as well.

Comment

IMO these look cool, certainly not for those who are all about keeping the OEM look though.

I don't have the need as my mats are still looking good.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

We could just get a GB going to have someone replicate the originals with the purple stripe. If everyone interested stocked up we could easily get the price down as well to justify it AND have period correct mats.
                                2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
                                2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Working...
                                X