No announcement yet.

M3 Floor Mats NLA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like blue not purple center stripe?

Comment

Originally posted by tnord View Post
      looks like blue not purple center stripe?
      Yup.. is blue, but hey better than nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Bostonbruck View Post
        FCP has them back in stock

Thank you! Ordered!

Comment

I ordered a set from ecs a few months ago it was marked on clearance. As far as I can tell all the mats are in perfect condition but the packaging was a little messed up that's all. I think I paid like $79 for the mats.

They have a tag on them that says February 2020 And they do not have the foam backing.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to see the foam backing has been eliminated but what’s with that middle stripe!

Comment

I'm seeing them as backordered on FCP just now, no?

Comment

New mats came in. Anyone else having quality control issues? Somehow there’s a couple white threads over the colors and they are frayed on the right side of the ///M... kindof annoying.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Bostonbruck; 03-12-2021, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Damn, waited too long, and FCP is out again. Although the fact that they changed the design of the backing makes me hopeful that they won't be NLA for a bit still. Why else would they bother changing them if they were going to stop selling them immediately.
                  2003.5 ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue - Black - SMG Delete

Comment

Originally posted by sina View Post
                    Damn, waited too long, and FCP is out again. Although the fact that they changed the design of the backing makes me hopeful that they won't be NLA for a bit still. Why else would they bother changing them if they were going to stop selling them immediately.
                    They changed the backing a little while ago. Mine had the new backing when I bought mine a bit over a year ago. I think all the e46 mats (m and non-m) were changed over.

Comment

So much for that...

My name is Ramon from FCP EURO, I am reaching out to you because my Fulfilment team has notified me that the Carpeted Floor Mat Set that was ordered cannot be sourced as it is currently on backorder with no ETA. I have removed the item from the order and refunded the cost of the item back to the original payment method. Please allow 1-3 business days for this to be reflected back in your statement. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo's M View Post
                        So much for that...

My name is Ramon from FCP EURO, I am reaching out to you because my Fulfilment team has notified me that the Carpeted Floor Mat Set that was ordered cannot be sourced as it is currently on backorder with no ETA. I have removed the item from the order and refunded the cost of the item back to the original payment method. Please allow 1-3 business days for this to be reflected back in your statement. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
                        I passed on a set on ebay for $99 3 days ago to buy from FCP for $106 as I am a patron, only to get an email from you today cancelling the order.

Not happy.
                        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Got the same message from FCP.

Comment

when did you guys order from FCP? I haven’t received a cancellation yet.

Comment

Working...
                            X