M3 Floor Mats NLA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattn1192 View Post
    Also feels good to know that it’s covered by lifetime warranty.
    Even floor mats are?

Comment

When this car came out, were one of the stripes in the ///M logo purple?
      Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo's M View Post
        Even floor mats are?
        Every product you buy from FCP Euro is guaranteed for life for your ownership of the vehicle. This lifetime replacement guarantee covers everything we sell, including wear-and-tear items like brake pads, gaskets, rotors, filters, and wiper blades.
        2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Yes, I remember the "even consumables" now. Forgot all about that. Sweet deal! Then I'm not going to bother trying to keep my right heel from eating through it. Thanks!

Comment

When this car came out, were one of the stripes in the ///M logo purple? Or did the previous owner for my car just so happen to put floor mats from a different M on this vehicle? Just curious.
            they were originally purple for a long time. my last three sets were purple
            6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

I refuse to buy new mats and prefer my old ones simply due to the horrible logo on the new ones. It's not even the color that's so bad, it's the stitching on the "3" - it's not our M3 "3".
              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                I refuse to buy new mats and prefer my old ones simply due to the horrible logo on the new ones. It's not even the color that's so bad, it's the stitching on the "3" - it's not our M3 "3".
                Not if you had my driver side mat... it's trashed. I'll take nice, new pretty ones even if the the "3" isn't block shaped. And not that it's not important to you, but I'll bet the only one who'd notice is you.

Comment

Ya well I notice every single RIDS in my paint so....
                  DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                  /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                  More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

I love how everyone is thanking bostonbruck for the heads up on the mats when it was someone else who called him out on his classifieds thread asking $200 for his.
                    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                      I love how everyone is thanking bostonbruck for the heads up on the mats when it was someone else who called him out on his classifieds thread asking $200 for his.
                      Personally, I know nothing of this. Even so if true, and no shenanigans, all I see is capitalism. Supply and demand. What the market will bear. All I know is I've been searching for mats for months, ordered three times, came away empty by two and scammed by one. He posted that FCP had mats, I ordered, and FCP came through.

Comment

Personally, I know nothing of this. Even so if true, and no shenanigans, all I see is capitalism. Supply and demand. What the market will bear. All I know is I've been searching for mats for months, ordered three times, came away empty by two and scammed by one. He posted that FCP had mats, I ordered, and FCP came through.
                        Just saying your gratitude is misplaced Jimbo, see below.

Originally posted by PetrolM3 View Post
                        No offence but they are available again and at half of your price. Not trying to be an ass but I don’t think it’s fair to make money this way on fellow members…

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...46-82110029231
                        2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Agree to disagree, buying up products that are low in availability (PS5 , 3080 graphics cards, etc) so that you can purposefully become a middle man and overcharge is exploitation. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                          I must have missed it in the 400+ posts. Bostonbruck If this is true, I retract my thank you. Good day sir.
                          Garage:
                          2002 BMW M3: Slicktop jetblack/cinnamon. SMG to 6-speed. Arc-8's. Koni yellows/Dinan springs. Macht elbow. Megan headers. Stock section 1+AR20. SCZA section 3.
                          1998 Mercedes E300 Turbodiesel: Pizza bag warmer.

Comment

I'm not making a big deal about it. I mean I'm glad you guys found out about FCPs restock one way or another but BB was trying to save face by relaying Petrol's info in this thread after being called out and I was laughing because he was acting like the savior here lmao.

Just some baby Friday night drama that's all. Hope everyone that wanted them got some.

Comment

Originally posted by Circa Surviven View Post

Agree to disagree, buying up products that are low in availability (PS5 , 3080 graphics cards, etc) so that you can purposefully become a middle man and overcharge is exploitation. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.
                              Exploitation?? I'm not backing this dude one way or another, but we're talking about GD floor mats. This is not like charging Florida residents ten bucks a gallon for gas to get out of an approaching hurricane because they're "it".

Comment

I preferred the purple stripe in the //M logo. In all, just happy to have new mats. Mine were faded and the back of them were torn.

Comment

Working...
                                X