M3 Floor Mats NLA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sina View Post

That would be great news. Do they have the old-style backing? Sounds like some people got a revised version a few months back.
    I have been out of the E46 game for 10 years, so not sure. The manufacture date was July of 2021 so they are fresh. But compared to the mats I had 15+ years these are different, they seem thinner and the backing is different. But I remember back in the day the old backing would disintegrate.

Comment

My mats from FCP are due in tomorrow. I'll post what I see quality wise compared to the mats I currently have that are around 10-12 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
        The logo mats are a US thing, they're not available in europe because they are produced by an american company for all their models here.

They are basically a licensed bmw product in the states hence don't appear in etk and other channels but they may very well be having supply chain issues.
        Like I said, seems the manufacturer was able to make recent runs.
        2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Picture of back of the Mat, the pile seem very short to me. The pile of these marts is a lot shorter than my 4 series. Honestly if they did not come from the dealer I would question the authenticity of these. The M logo is one logo sewn into the mat. As I recall before it was actually stitched into the mat.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5442 2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	104.1 KB ID:	117409 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5443.JPG Views:	0 Size:	72.0 KB ID:	117410
          Attached Files
          Last edited by RedBarron; 07-27-2021, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBarron View Post
            Picture of back of the Mat, the pile seem very short to me. The pile of these marts is a lot shorter than my 4 series. Honestly if they did not come from the dealer I would question the authenticity of these.
            Whether they're worth a damn or not, guess we'll see, but take heart in knowing yours are ten times better than the garbage I just got from Lithuania.

Comment

Originally posted by Bostonbruck View Post
              Get them at FCP before they are gone!!
              Got a notification mine shipped today. Thank you!
              Garage:
              2002 BMW M3: Slicktop jetblack/cinnamon. SMG to 6-speed. Arc-8's. Koni yellows/Dinan springs. Macht elbow. Megan headers. Stock section 1+AR20. SCZA section 3.
              1998 Mercedes E300 Turbodiesel: Pizza bag warmer.

Comment

FCP mats came today as promised. Very nice. Got the hooks for the floorboard and all. I'm thinking of using a portion of the old mat (or something) to protect for heel hole that is inevitable from the go fast foot.

Comment

i ordered a set from FCP, the underside of my original mats are falling apart lol

Comment

I should receive mine today with FCP. Will give an update later.

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
                      P.S. There is a new geniune OEM set of e46 m3 convertible floor mats on ebay right now...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234088153220
                      I got mine from Fernan back in the day… good seller to watch for these cars.

maw

Comment

Just got mine from FCP Euro - very pleased with fit and appearance. Underside much better with reinforced circles to attach to plates in floor which I reused even though they come with new ones. So no flimsy foam backing. Thumbs up for these.

Comment

Be careful with these new style mats. I had the old style with the foam backing and they were destroyed when I got my car. I then replaced with this style. The velcro disks are just held on with adhesive and can easily be pulled off when someone applies pressure against them(ie getting in and out). Both of my mats suffered from this. They are better than the old ones, but are still relatively fragile in that sense.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty737 View Post
                            Be careful with these new style mats. I had the old style with the foam backing and they were destroyed when I got my car. I then replaced with this style. The velcro disks are just held on with adhesive and can easily be pulled off when someone applies pressure against them(ie getting in and out). Both of my mats suffered from this. They are better than the old ones, but are still relatively fragile in that sense.
                            Nothing a sewing needle cant fix!

Comment

Quality looks great. I’m very satisfied with how they look. My previous mats were missing the velcro, so this sure will be a lot better than having your mat sliding around. Also feels good to know that it’s covered by lifetime warranty.

Comment

When this car came out, were one of the stripes in the ///M logo purple? Or did the previous owner for my car just so happen to put floor mats from a different M on this vehicle? Just curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X