No announcement yet.

M3 Floor Mats NLA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like I struck gold...these showed up in the mail today! They're for my e93m3 but they're also been impossible to find.

Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed-5.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	114767
    E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
    Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

P.S. There is a new geniune OEM set of e46 m3 convertible floor mats on ebay right now...

E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
      Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

M Parts Worldwide has a new set of mats for sale $120

245 likes, 19 comments - mpartsworldwide on July 15, 2021: "Brand New Floor Mats : E46 M3 : $200 5 in stock"

Comment

Floor mats arrived and guess what...a complete pile of garbage, absolutely nothing like pictured. These fall apart just looking at them. Whatta surprise. Here's the link I previously posted so you can avoid this scammer like the plague.

Comment

Sorry Jim, hopefully you can use paypal protection?
            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
              Sorry Jim, hopefully you can use paypal protection?
              Thank you. I know you warned me about these, but the pictures sure as hell is not what they sent. Anyway, I already sent my return thorough Fleabay and if I don't hear back from the seller in a few days, then I hand it over to Fleabay for resolution.
              Hopefully my new injectors won't blow up the car after install...

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo's M View Post

Thank you. I know you warned me about these, but the pictures sure as hell is not what they sent. Anyway, I already sent my return thorough Fleabay and if I don't hear back from the seller in a few days, then I hand it over to Fleabay for resolution.
                Hopefully my new injectors won't blow up the car after install...
                Yeah, with eBay no matter how sketchy it may seem there's no harm in trying. eBay really protects the buyer and you're pretty much guaranteed to get your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by timmo View Post

Yeah, with eBay no matter how sketchy it may seem there's no harm in trying. eBay really protects the buyer and you're pretty much guaranteed to get your money back.
                  Exactly why I tried, they've never denied a return. Although it's stated that I pay for return shipping, I demanded the seller pay it for their outright deceit and my hassle returning them. Not holding my breath on that one.

Comment

Get them at FCP before they are gone!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bostonbruck View Post
                      Hell yes, thanks for the tip. Hopefully, it ships, and hopefully, it was just COVID-related supply chain issues.
                      2003.5 ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue - Black - SMG Delete

Comment

Originally posted by Bostonbruck View Post
                        Thank you! Try #3!

Comment

Just received shipping confirmation!

Comment

Just picked up a set from my dealer. The local warehouse has 20+ in stock. I don’t think these are NAL.

Comment

Ordered yesterday, shipped today from FCP Euro.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBarron View Post
                                Just picked up a set from my dealer. The local warehouse has 20+ in stock. I don’t think these are NAL.
                                That would be great news. Do they have the old-style backing? Sounds like some people got a revised version a few months back.

Comment

Working...
                                X