M3 Floor Mats NLA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldFanatic View Post
    I was thinking the same thing! But dark blue is actually the correct color ///M stripe over the purple(violet) now.
    Aw man, now I have to talk myself out of knowing this so my OCD doesn’t make me have to replace and buy these new ones lol.

Click image for larger version Name:	exlm-15-media-hd1.jpg?imwidth=1920.jpg Views:	0 Size:	18.1 KB ID:	89222
    Right, besides the floor mats (that I bought in 2014 or so), all the ///M logos on my car have a dark blue center stripe. Now that I've noticed the purple on the mats, they look wrong.

So as long as the FCP mats don't have foam backing, I'll be purchasing a set.
    2003 Imola Red M3 w/ SMG

Comment

the set I ordered from the local dealership showed up and had no M3 stitching, or stitching of any kind. I rejected them. FCP still shows backordered. The hunt continues.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWahba View Post
        Yep, trunk mat. I was shocked to find it available for only $56. I've wanted one for a while!
        I thought so. Yeah I have the trunk mat too. But just like the previous version floor mats, my trunk mat had foam backing that crumbles, and purple ///M stripe.
        I have their other goodies too, the grocery hanger rack and the cargo net.

Never looked it up, but wonder if they had trunk carpet mat in gray. That way it would match the heather gray side panels..hmm??
        6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

So strange how FCP euro had them back in stock for a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bostonbruck View Post
            So strange how FCP euro had them back in stock for a day.
            So glad I got a second extra set, I'll be dead by the time they are needed.
            2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
            Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
            Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
            RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
            Instagram

Comment

I bought convertible ones a few months ago, seemingly the same fitment, maybe slightly bigger but still looks great in my car. They were also somewhere around $60 too from a dealership in NorCal, just couldn't use the rears for obvious reasons but my old rears were just fine.
              2002 BMW M3 Coupe Jet Black/Black
              2021 Tesla Model 3 SR+ Deep Blue Metallic/White

Comment

Fernan BMW has 3 sets in stock. The link has the correct picture this time with the M3 coupe floor mats part number.

BMW E46 M3 Coupe Black Carpet Floor Mat 2000-2006 82110029231 Genuine OEM | eBay

And BMW of Atlantic City managed to use the wrong picture again.. They have M3 Convertible floor mats for $94.

BMW Genuine Carpeted Floor Mats Front E46 M3 Conv BLACK 82-11-0-136-311 | eBay
                Last edited by DropTopKingM3; 03-10-2021, 09:52 PM.

Comment

BMW of Peabody had 4 sets of coupe mats in stock a few weeks ago when I bought 2 sets from them so they might still have 2 more in stock. I had them shipped to me for $15, they are the old style mats with the purple center stripe and foam backing tho. I have 3 new coupe sets 2 old style and 1 new style, I don't mind the purple stripe or foam backing, I kinda like the purple stripe now that it's gone.
                  2004 M3-Silver Grey Metallic/Imola Red-Coupe-6spd
                  2002 330Ci-Topaz Blue Metallic/Black-5spd
                  Instagram- Norocehcap

Comment

To anyone looking. These are straight from Pacific BMW

I bought a set since this is scaring me. I know my floor mats dont match at the moment but good to have this anyway.

14 left. 16 when i bought it.

Comment

I bought a set of those initially too, and then canceled because they're for convertibles.

EDIT; called the other BMW dealer in KC, they told me NLA for them to order. checked FCP euro again and they were available for order. I had looked at their site on Tues and it showed backordered. Fingers crossed.
                      Last edited by tnord; 03-11-2021, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tnord View Post
                        I bought a set of those initially too, and then canceled because they're for convertibles.

EDIT; called the other BMW dealer in KC, they told me NLA for them to order. checked FCP euro again and they were available for order. I had looked at their site on Tues and it showed backordered. Fingers crossed.
                        is there a difference between convertible and coupe for carpets?

Comment

I think the convertible ones are slightly smaller for some reason?

Comment

The rears are smaller I think, same fronts.
                            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Jut bought a coupe set on FCPeuro for $106. Found a coupe set on ebay for $99 - says 2 left, but I figured it was worth spending $7 more just incase I can use the warranty return with FCPeuro in the future (hedging bets)

Ebay link: (coupe)

DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Receive mine today - from FCP

Comment

Working...
                                X