M3 Floor Mats NLA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bostonbruck View Post
    Imagine... the option of M color stitching, custom colors, custom logos...

The option to purchase floor mats individually. How many of us had to buy a set just because the driver side was worn out?
    Have to see the M stitching, may look too busy. Maybe a small 2" length of M colors on the corner edge.
    +1 on just the drivers side, jeez.

Comment

you have to be kidding me i wanted to replace my grey ones and cant find a pair

Comment

Originally posted by TosM3 View Post
        You may be able to find a set of grey since theyre less common. Black seats, cinnamon, and imola red all come with black carpet. I would act fast though.

Personally, I like the grey mats without the heel pad and logo.
        Genuine BMW Floor Mat Set, Grey - E46 Convertible (51477007314) (bimmerworld.com)
        Last edited by DropTopKingM3; 12-08-2020, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bostonbruck View Post
          I’m honestly debating on creating and developing my own floor mats (replica to oem) any thoughts on this?
          I just ordered a sweatshirt from a guy on E46 M3 owners FB group embroidered with the car and some text below (was an option I got him to agree to) and mentioned to him floormats may be an opportunity. I think there are better 3rd party floormats out there, certainly somebody could emulate the OE mats or do something even cooler!

ADS

Comment

Agreed grey ones might be available since less common in ///M logo.
            If not FCPEuro actually has the no frills version in grey on clearance. Interesting is that FCPEuro offers Lifetime Warranty so not sure if clearance would get any coverages.
            6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Originally posted by RedM3/4 View Post
              I just ordered a sweatshirt from a guy on E46 M3 owners FB group embroidered with the car and some text below (was an option I got him to agree to) and mentioned to him floormats may be an opportunity. I think there are better 3rd party floormats out there, certainly somebody could emulate the OE mats or do something even cooler!
              ADS
              Using any of their logos will have BMW legal down on them hard. They have their own department just to find people using their logo and shutting them down or paying money. My friend's indy shop had a BMW logo on a small sign and BMW legal sent him a letter.
              6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Friday morning I found BMW of Manhattan had 3 sets in stock, I spoke the the parts guy and while on the phone with him he confirmed they were there. I live on long island so I asked him to ship them to me he says no problem and will pass the mats on to the guy who handles shipping since I have to pay for shipping based on the weight and size and the shipping guy will call me back with the shipping quote. No call Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Tuesday I call and get transferred to voicemail. Today I call back and they are gone, needless to say I am pretty annoyed with BMW of Manhattan they sold the mats they already sold me which is a pretty scummy move if you ask me. So not only did they sell the mats after selling them to me but they never even called back to say they were gone and I'm still over here waiting for a shipping quote. Basically they told me they are no longer made anymore which everyone on the forums already knows.
                2004 M3-Silver Grey Metallic/Imola Red-Coupe-6spd
                2002 330Ci-Topaz Blue Metallic/Black-5spd
                Instagram- Norocehcap

Comment

IIRC from the old forum, the gray mats were the first color to run out of stock.
                  I bought a black set last December when I read that.
                  I only wish I bought a lot more 9 mm ammo back then too. You win some, lose some

Comment

E92 M3 ones are out of stock too. I dont think they are out of production. suppliers just need to produce some more.
                    2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                    2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                    2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Just ordered a set from FCP?

Comment

I assume black because the gray is marked as backordered on FCP.

I totally forgot that mine came, it's been in the shipping box for almost a month now. Debating on if I will save them and buy some Coco Mats or use them now.
                        '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by fattycharged View Post
                          Looks like FCP may have some in stock for the coupes. Nothing yet for the convertible guys but the coupe fronts will work. The drivers side is a tad bit bigger.

BMW Anthracite Carpeted Floor Mat Set - Genuine BMW 82110029231 | FCP Euro

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by fattycharged View Post
                            Thanks for the heads up 👍. Ordered 2 sets hopefully they get shipped fingers crossed.
                            2004 M3-Silver Grey Metallic/Imola Red-Coupe-6spd
                            2002 330Ci-Topaz Blue Metallic/Black-5spd
                            Instagram- Norocehcap

Comment

Originally posted by elbert View Post

I only wish I bought a lot more 9 mm ammo back then too. You win some, lose some
                              You and me both, can't even get primers for reloads anymore.
                              2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                              Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                              Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                              RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                              Instagram

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on FCP - just ordered a set. Hoping they come through...

Comment

Working...
                                X