No announcement yet.

M3 Floor Mats NLA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sev Damn, I wish he would have told you. I’ll call up some known dealers in NY tomorrow and find out. Thanks.

Comment

if you call your local dealer, they can check nationwide inventory!

Comment

I just did another search for M3 convertible mats. I set popped up on ebay from a BMW dealer in Florida and I got the last one !!!

Comment

its crazy that theyre nla

Comment

sev im not sure if it’s permanent or covid related. But it’s nice to have an extra set of mats tucked away for a rainy day.

I also bought the oem rubber mats that I’ll use as well.

Comment

It seems like mod bargains have some mats in stock for a coupe. I would confirm availability.

Comment

Just received mine. Very fast shipping from Ferman Bmw on their eBay store. I’m keeping the plastic on and saving them for later.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
                  Just received mine. Very fast shipping from Ferman Bmw on their eBay store. I’m keeping the plastic on and saving them for later.
                  I would suggest taking the hanger off. Not a huge fan of those things as they leave imprints in the mats if left on too long.
                  '06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
                  '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
                  '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
                  '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

Comment

Originally posted by Titaniu//M View Post

I would suggest taking the hanger off. Not a huge fan of those things as they leave imprints in the mats if left on too long.
                    Thank you for this. I’ll go ahead and do that.

Comment

Well, logged on tonight to look up cam info, saw this and like, "oh man, kept putting this off". Just ordered from Pelican. Maybe this was just an inventory lull, but hopefully this order comes through, supposed to ship Friday, seems odd if in stock!

Comment

I’m honestly debating on creating and developing my own floor mats (replica to oem) any thoughts on this?
                        Last edited by Bostonbruck; 12-08-2020, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bostonbruck View Post
                          I’m honestly debating on creating and developing my own floor mats (replica to oem) any thoughts on this?
                          Add in some M colored thread stitching to match the steering wheel
                          2005 ZCP SMG ///M3

Comment

Originally posted by Bostonbruck View Post
                            Originally posted by Will ZCPM3 View Post

Add in some M colored thread stitching to match the steering wheel
                            this!!

or M Power, just something different than a logo or blank i would be in on
                            2005 6MT Coupe Mystic Blue

Comment

"mod bargains "

BackOrdered

Comment

Imagine... the option of M color stitching, custom colors, custom logos...

The option to purchase floor mats individually. How many of us had to buy a set just because the driver side was worn out?

Comment

Working...
                                X