No announcement yet.

M3 Floor Mats NLA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following this thread to see if the E9x mats fit well enough!

Comment

Went hunting today

Click image for larger version

Name:	image0.jpeg
Views:	593
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	73479 Click image for larger version

Name:	image2.jpeg
Views:	574
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	73480

Comment

Originally posted by genesis View Post
        Went hunting today

Correct me if I’m wrong but those are the ones that are for convertible models? What’s the difference, is it just the rears?

Comment

Originally posted by Bostonbruck View Post

Correct me if I’m wrong but those are the ones that are for convertible models? What’s the difference, is it just the rears?
          Vert front and rear are different shapes.
          3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

I've got a like new set of grey coupe mats that were only in my car for a short period of time before I swapped to black interior. Would let them go to a new home if someone's interested in them for $100. Also have a new complete grey center console with all new parts. Cup holders, rear door and tray, etc

Comment

Went hunting today

Nice! Are you hanging onto them or selling?

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

Nice! Are you hanging onto them or selling?
                Both. Keeping 1 set, flipping the other two

Comment

Slightly off topic but since most people here are purchasing new floor mats. What do you guys find is best to protect these? I'd like to apply some sort of fabric guard or (ceramic coating?) while new to keep them looking great as long as possible.

Comment

Both. Keeping 1 set, flipping the other two
                    How much for one set or both if theres a deal on both?

Comment

I went to BMW of Bridgeport here in CT last week, no mats in stock-he checked availability and pointed me to BMW of Watertown, which supposedly had 4 sets in stock. Went there today, only 3 for cabrio in stock which I picked up. I also called BMW of North Haven- parts guy told me they were out of stock, and that both the U.S. and Germany are out of stock. According to him, the only dealer in the Northeast that has 3 or 4 sets is a dealer in Peabody, MA, and literally maybe a handful of other sets left in the U.S. The well has indeed run dry.

Comment

Originally posted by oldFanatic View Post
                        Using any of their logos will have BMW legal down on them hard. They have their own department just to find people using their logo and shutting them down or paying money. My friend's indy shop had a BMW logo on a small sign and BMW legal sent him a letter.
                        I think they go after any kind of service or support way more than product. Prime example, you can get ncs expert/etc off ebay, other sources and have been able to for years. But the company out of the UK that sold a support agreement with their NCS download product got shut down pretty quickly. I can show you endless ///M products in the wild that have been around a long time, not hard to google. The thing that floored me is when Gillette came out with an M3 / Power razor and I never saw a court deal over that. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...M?tag=au101-20

ADS

Comment

Originally posted by RedM3/4 View Post

I think they go after any kind of service or support way more than product. Prime example, you can get ncs expert/etc off ebay, other sources and have been able to for years. But the company out of the UK that sold a support agreement with their NCS download product got shut down pretty quickly. I can show you endless ///M products in the wild that have been around a long time, not hard to google. The thing that floored me is when Gillette came out with an M3 / Power razor and I never saw a court deal over that. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...M?tag=au101-20

ADS
                          I wonder if they have a competition version of this lol.

Comment

Looking for coupe floor mats, got $160 to spend.

Comment

Something looking for grey floormats and grey interior pieces

Comment

I work in parts at a GM dealer and a huge amount of our accessories are backordered with no ETA right now. We can't get rubber floor mats for nearly any vehicles right now and tonneau covers are tough to get as well. Talked to one of the parts guys at the Mazda dealership down the street and he says they are backordered for all their floor mats right now as well. Hopefully this is just a supply chain issue that gets resolved soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X