M3 Floor Mats NLA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Triqzy View Post
    Slightly off topic but since most people here are purchasing new floor mats. What do you guys find is best to protect these? I'd like to apply some sort of fabric guard or (ceramic coating?) while new to keep them looking great as long as possible.
    I used some sneaker protector spray on mine because I was lazy and that is all I had on hand. Seems to be holding up fine but I never drive the car with really muddy shoes etc.
    '06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
    '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
    '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
    '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

Comment

I've been running weathertech for a while and am a big fan. the fit is great and I've basically put it in all my cars.
      01 M5 Dinan S-2 ish
      03 M3 Dinan S-2 ish

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post
        These came on the CSL. Always thought there were more than enough M logos in the car without it on the mats. Plus they hook in rather than velcro, which stays in place way better.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...e/51478201222/
        Ordered 2 sets of those through the dealer thinking they were the original ones with the ///M3 logo. I'll use these in the mean time. Will keep an eye out for the original ones.

2006 - JB - ZCP - 6MT - M-Texture - Slick Top

Comment

A few dealers in the US (Available Near CA) are:

Arrowhead BMW AZ, BMW of Lancaster PA, BMW Peabody MA, and Sun Motorcars PA

Comment

BMW of Manhattan managed to find a set in their inventory for a convertible. I bought it as a backup. I’m not planning on selling the car ever so good to have for the future.

Comment

I have a brand new coupe black set in the box . should i put it on bring a trailer? 😂
              2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
              2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
              2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                I have a brand new coupe black set in the box . should i put it on bring a trailer? 😂
                Panic buying has its advantages sometimes!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	20210215_171029.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	85037
                2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

Panic buying has its advantages sometimes!

Name:	20210215_171029.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	85037

Name:	29f.jfif
Views:	368
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	85048
                  2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

man. if anyone can spare a new set I'd love to pick it up.

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
                    2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

I still haven’t found a set either :/ willing to pay up for it too

Comment

Originally posted by Norocehcap View Post

I had my local dealer search and they found 3 sets at BMW of Manhattan on Friday which I then set up shipping with the parts guy there. They fucked me tho and sold them to someone else after selling them to me so even if you find a set at a dealer there is no guarantee you will get them if someone walks in and buys them on the spot. I contacted BMW North America and they are looking into the situation since the parts guys and his boss ghosted me and never called me back, I still have not received a call back a week later. They also said they can't get me a set and refered me to the OE rubber mats.
                        Did you pay for them in advance? BMW of Manhattan managed to find an extra set of convertible mats and they posted a for sale thread in the M3 group on Facebook. I messaged them and sent them the money right away to secure them. A few days later the mats were delivered. Armando even messaged me to ask how everything went.

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

Did you pay for them in advance? BMW of Manhattan managed to find an extra set of convertible mats and they posted a for sale thread in the M3 group on Facebook. I messaged them and sent them the money right away to secure them. A few days later the mats were delivered. Armando even messaged me to ask how everything went.
                          I was told by the parts guy after he confirmed the mats were actually there and not an inventory error to give my payment info to the person who sets up the shipping since I would obviously have to pay for the shipping cost. They told me the person in charge of shipping would call me right back to set it up, never received a call. I called back everyday that week and could never get a straight answer out of anyone they were all dodging me and saying I needed to speak to some other person and then on day #4 someone told me they already sold them. I have yet to receive a call back after speaking to multiple people there. BMW of Manhattan seems pretty shady.
                          2004 M3-Silver Grey Metallic/Imola Red-Coupe-6spd
                          2002 330Ci-Topaz Blue Metallic/Black-5spd
                          Instagram- Norocehcap

Comment

So, can we safety assume the M floor mats have gone the way of the Dinosaurs ... and if so, are there any great recommendations for alternatives?

Comment

Originally posted by cbean View Post
                              So, can we safety assume the M floor mats have gone the way of the Dinosaurs ... and if so, are there any great recommendations for alternatives?
                              Its all probably due to COVID. E92 M3 are out of stock too. I think it is just a matter of making more of them
                              2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by cbean View Post
                                Oem all season rubber mats are pretty cheap now.

Comment

Working...
                                X