Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered 1 through FCP also. Hope it ships

Comment

FCP just let me know they don't have any and my order will be cancelled... bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by PetrolM3 View Post
        FCP just let me know they don't have any and my order will be cancelled... bummer.
        bummer, I have not received a negative update

Comment

My order was cancelled as well.
          2004 M3-Silver Grey Metallic/Imola Red-Coupe-6spd
          2002 330Ci-Topaz Blue Metallic/Black-5spd
          Instagram- Norocehcap

Comment

Originally posted by antknee View Post
            what happens if you have a lifetime warranty with FCP and the item goes NLA?
            If you want a refund on your NLA item, you must return the item that you bought from them and they will refund you.

Comment

Originally posted by Norocehcap View Post

My order was cancelled as well.
              This is getting ridiculous. I've had my order canceled on 4 websites now. Pelican, bimmerworld, ebay, and now FCP.
              I called about 7 dealers around the USA. No luck. I even asked them to search in the nationwide database.
              I really hope they make more of these in 2021.....

Comment

i just got the last set on the east coast

they're being delivered today.
                Instagram: @_Frank_Stone_

Comment

I find it hard to imagine that the manufacturers won't run more batches, this is likely pandemic related. Let's hope we can get some by next summer! Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by elbert View Post

IIRC from the old forum, the gray mats were the first color to run out of stock.
                    I bought a black set last December when I read that.
                    I only wish I bought a lot more 9 mm ammo back then too. You win some, lose some
                    Sorry to say for anyone following that your memory is correct. Gray ones went NLA over a year ago, and it's not a thing that might be manufactured again...apparently they are legit NLA.

Comment

Originally posted by Bostonbruck View Post

This is getting ridiculous. I've had my order canceled on 4 websites now. Pelican, bimmerworld, ebay, and now FCP.
                      I called about 7 dealers around the USA. No luck. I even asked them to search in the nationwide database.
                      I really hope they make more of these in 2021.....
                      I had my local dealer search and they found 3 sets at BMW of Manhattan on Friday which I then set up shipping with the parts guy there. They fucked me tho and sold them to someone else after selling them to me so even if you find a set at a dealer there is no guarantee you will get them if someone walks in and buys them on the spot. I contacted BMW North America and they are looking into the situation since the parts guys and his boss ghosted me and never called me back, I still have not received a call back a week later. They also said they can't get me a set and refered me to the OE rubber mats.
                      Instagram- Norocehcap

Comment

But most E46 M3s came with black mats and many cars were produced.. if they really don't make more batches, that would be a missed opportunity for them IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by Norocehcap View Post

I had my local dealer search and they found 3 sets at BMW of Manhattan on Friday which I then set up shipping with the parts guy there. They fucked me tho and sold them to someone else after selling them to me so even if you find a set at a dealer there is no guarantee you will get them if someone walks in and buys them on the spot. I contacted BMW North America and they are looking into the situation since the parts guys and his boss ghosted me and never called me back, I still have not received a call back a week later. They also said they can't get me a set and refered me to the OE rubber mats.
                          That's alot of aggravation for a set of floor mats lol

The problem is that sometimes the inventory on their computers isn't accurate. I work at a BMW dealer and there's been times it says we have 1 in inventory and then nothing can be found.

Also, BMW is making generic black floor mats for these cars now.. The ones with the M logo are the ones being discontinued. This is common, it's happened for years with the e36.. This isn't covid related.
                          Instagram: @_Frank_Stone_

Comment

Originally posted by Onefastsicilian View Post

That's alot of aggravation for a set of floor mats lol

The problem is that sometimes the inventory on their computers isn't accurate. I work at a BMW dealer and there's been times it says we have 1 in inventory and then nothing can be found.

Also, BMW is making generic black floor mats for these cars now.. The ones with the M logo are the ones being discontinued. This is common, it's happened for years with the e36.. This isn't covid related.
                            That's a good point but while I was on the phone the guy went and looked to confirmed they had 3 sets. Also I only contacted BMW because that guy screwed me and refuses to return my calls like a coward, I know they were not gonna find me a set of mats. They could have called me back and said there was an inventory error but the last thing I was told is the shipping guy would call me with a quote then they ghosted me.
                            Last edited by Norocehcap; 12-11-2020, 01:18 PM.
                            Instagram- Norocehcap

Comment

Originally posted by Onefastsicilian View Post

That saddens me. I realize they are just mats but I struggle with having to go with the black ones.. they aren't OE. It's a little sad knowing that our cars are now of age where this will be the case with more and more parts...

Comment

That saddens me. I realize they are just mats but I struggle with having to go with the black ones.. they aren't OE. It's a little sad knowing that our cars are now of age where this will be the case with more and more parts...
                                I agree I want OE mats and not plain black that's not what came with the car new. My mats are a 7/10 and I'll probably clean them up and get them to a 9/10 and use plain black for now saving my OE mats for the future.
                                Instagram- Norocehcap

Comment

Working...
                                X