M3 Floor Mats NLA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norocehcap View Post

The stripes are purple and they have the correct part numbers.
    Today I received a set of mats from bimmerworld and they have the correct part number but the center stripe is blue not purple. The back is also a new design without the foam that always get destroyed, the same as my 330Ci mats which also don't have the foam backing. The 2 sets I got from the dealer must have been old stock because they have the purple center stripe and the old style foam backing.
    2004 M3-Silver Grey Metallic/Imola Red-Coupe-6spd
    2002 330Ci-Topaz Blue Metallic/Black-5spd
    Instagram- Norocehcap

Comment

Today I received a set of mats from bimmerworld and they have the correct part number but the center stripe is blue not purple. The back is also a new design without the foam that always get destroyed, the same as my 330Ci mats which also don't have the foam backing. The 2 sets I got from the dealer must have been old stock because they have the purple center stripe and the old style foam backing.
      Got the newer version from Bimmerworld today also.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0198.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	270.4 KB
ID:	89033
      2002 M3 Coupe 6MT

Comment

Amazon has 10 vert sets available only
        $84 each. Not coupe tho.

Comment

2 M3 coupe floor mats just popped up BMW Genuine OEM E46 M3 BLACK CARPETED FLOOR MATS 82-11-0-029-231 | eBay

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
            Those aren't the M3 mats.

Comment

Originally posted by Estoril View Post

Those aren't the M3 mats.
              Indeed they are, check the part numbers. Bmw of Atlantic City has been using that default pic all week.

Comment

I'll take the wrong color stripe in exchange for losing the crap ass foam that peals.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                2012 LMB/Black 128i
                2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Bostonbruck View Post
                  https://www.amazon.com/BMW-82-11-0-1...4916738&sr=8-6

Amazon has 10 vert sets available only
                  $84 each. Not coupe tho.
                  this caught me out. I ordered some from Pacific BMW out in CA, but upon closer inspection of the PN I discovered they were for a vert and I canceled. Still searching......

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

Indeed they are, check the part numbers. Bmw of Atlantic City has been using that default pic all week.
                    Ordered the last set. We shall see. If not I’m returning them. Their mistake for the wrong part number.

Comment

Originally posted by tnord View Post

this caught me out. I ordered some from Pacific BMW out in CA, but upon closer inspection of the PN I discovered they were for a vert and I canceled. Still searching......
                      You want the part that ends with 231

Comment

Originally posted by Bostonbruck View Post

Ordered the last set. We shall see. If not I’m returning them. Their mistake for the wrong part number.
                        Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
                          I'll take the wrong color stripe in exchange for losing the crap ass foam that peals.
                          I was thinking the same thing! But dark blue is actually the correct color ///M stripe over the purple(violet) now.
                          Aw man, now I have to talk myself out of knowing this so my OCD doesn’t make me have to replace and buy these new ones lol.

Click image for larger version  Name:	exlm-15-media-hd1.jpg?imwidth=1920.jpg Views:	0 Size:	18.1 KB ID:	89222
                          Last edited by old///MFanatic; 03-05-2021, 10:30 AM.
                          6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

called my local dealer, they ordered some for me and said they'll be here next week. if it works out i'll let everyone know.

Comment

We’re in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
                              2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X