Black Friday Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duracellttu View Post

Haha exactly. It's a nice perk for sure. Basically saves you tax.
    annoying that Lowes has military discount applied for when you order online, but HD doesn't have that ability, only in-person purchases....

Comment

Originally posted by ra2fanatic View Post

annoying that Lowes has military discount applied for when you order online, but HD doesn't have that ability, only in-person purchases....
      True, but HD gives you a tax exempt option 馃か

Comment

Just pulled the trigger on the Avin Avant 4 with most of the add-ons. They鈥檙e offering a $70off coupon and free shipping for orders over $700.

I found this pic on here of another members Avin and I was instantly sold! Such a nice clean OEM look. The only thing I did different was I passed on the Hvac relocation bracket. My car originally came equipped with the oem nav and I like the look of the ashtray. I will run a USB port either in my armrest or in my euro tray.

Now I can finally chuck my outdated Dynavin ! (2011)
        Last edited by DropTopKingM3; 11-29-2020, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
          Sprint Boosters are on Sale, 20% OFF.
          https://www.sprintboostersales.com/?...Boosters%20Com
          This has to be one of the dumbest products sold for our car

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
          2012 LMB/Black 128i
          2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
            Just pulled the trigger on the Avin Avant 4 with most of the add-ons. They鈥檙e offering a $70off coupon and free shipping for orders over $700.

I found this pic on here of another members Avin and I was instantly sold! Such a nice clean OEM look. The only thing I did different was I passed on the Hvac relocation bracket. My car originally came equipped with the oem nav and I like the look of the ashtray. I will run a USB port either in my armrest or in my euro tray.

Now I can finally chuck my outdated Dynavin ! (2011)
            Nice, I love mine, its an older version but I love how I can plug a USB stick full of music into the cord that was routed into the glove box, out of sight. I need to get with the times and actually put music on my phone though I guess.
            2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
            Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
            Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
            RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
            Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post

This has to be one of the dumbest products sold for our car
              The previous owner of my car put in a "Pedal Comander", same thing. I was convinced I wanted to pull it out day one but actually I find that I like the first setting as its just about like 1/2 sport mode. One setting has it at 200% sensitivity which is just ridiculous. Its more or less changing your throttle mapping on the fly, somewhat juvenile I suppose but I do find it useful sometimes.

Instagram

Comment

TheBmwMiniPartstore.com is 15% off for cyber Monday

Comment

Originally posted by ra2fanatic View Post

Have you tried asking for the discount over the phone? I haven鈥檛 tried, but can鈥檛 imagine they wouldn鈥檛 honor it.
                  2005 BMW M3 ZCP Black/Black - HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | 288/280 Schrick Cams+DLC Followers | Lang Head | Dinan TBs | Bosch 550cc | Radium Fuel System | Karbonious CSL Airbox+OE Snorkel | SS V1 Stepped+Catted Sec 1+Resonated Twin Pipe+Race | 3.91, 3 stage clutch | FCM 400/600 | Vorshlag Camber Plates, RSM | Rogue ASP | AKG FCABs, SFBs | TMS Front Sway, Camber Arms, Monoball RTABs, Pullies | Mason Race Strut + X-Brace | AS 30% SSK | SPAL | Redish Plates | Turbo Toys V2 Hub | WPC Rod Bearings

Comment

Originally posted by duracellttu View Post

Have you tried asking for the discount over the phone? I haven鈥檛 tried, but can鈥檛 imagine they wouldn鈥檛 honor it.
                    I did a while back, and they said they need to see my ID. My guess is that you can probably go in and ask their customer service desk to get it ordered in person and get the discount.

Comment

Originally posted by T.J. View Post
                      TheBmwMiniPartstore.com is 15% off for cyber Monday
                      FYI great place to order new programmed keys from 馃憤

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

The previous owner of my car put in a "Pedal Comander", same thing. I was convinced I wanted to pull it out day one but actually I find that I like the first setting as its just about like 1/2 sport mode. One setting has it at 200% sensitivity which is just ridiculous. Its more or less changing your throttle mapping on the fly, somewhat juvenile I suppose but I do find it useful sometimes.
                        You can achieve the exact same result with no device to fail, for much cheaper, by tweaking the pedal curve using the mss5x binary modification tool.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                        2012 LMB/Black 128i
                        2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

You can achieve the exact same result with no device to fail, for much cheaper, by tweaking the pedal curve using the mss5x binary modification tool.
                          I hear you and have done just that, I sometimes worry about topping out on the flash counter when I'm just making changes in regards to throttle mapping or other minor items, but I guess that is what mssflasher is for.
                          The cost for both of those programs and a cable are significantly cheaper than the physical devices. I wouldn't spend the $ for one but I'll leave mine in since it was free.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by robgill View Post

FYI great place to order new programmed keys from 馃憤
                            Just got one!
                            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 DCT Slicktop Instagram
                            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 Coupe 6spd Slicktop zero options
                            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

Just got one!
                              I am ordering one now as well, only have just the one.

Instagram

Comment

Exactly and with infinite adjustability. I did run the SB V2 on my M3 before getting the tool and liked it. But I got it in a trade so did not pay full price.
                                TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
                                Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
                                Evolve Eventuri
                                - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Working...
                                X