Black Friday Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
    I would be really surprised if the dampers in the b12 kit for z4m are not the same b6s for z4.

Definitely different than E46, based on the pic on the Turner link.
    you are right ! part numbers on the shocks match B6

2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
    2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
    2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

HMS will have a sale, but nothing that can be applied to seats (Nogaros) except if you are a BMWCCA or PCCA member, they can apply a 5% discount if you email them.

PROMO CODE: BLACKFRIDAY22

DATES VALID: Nov 24 – Nov 28, 2022

PROMOTION DETAILS AND CONDITIONS:

10% Off SCHUBERTH SP1 Carbon and Accessories  (included radio kits)

10% Off OMP Apparel

$100 Off Garmin Catalyst ($899.00)

10% Off SCHROTH Flex and Superspsort XLT

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

I purchased a set of 2 vinyl/dinamica nogaros from driftworks the other day. Came out to $1800 after all options and shipping. About $1000 cheaper than the same seats from HMS.

It seems like it will take a long time for them to get here, as they had to submit an order to cobra, but I'm okay with that. Gives me time to figure out what to do with my stock seats lol.

Still waiting to see if I can get a deal on the brey krause stuff.
        2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
          I purchased a set of 2 vinyl/dinamica nogaros from driftworks the other day. Came out to $1800 after all options and shipping. About $1000 cheaper than the same seats from HMS.

It seems like it will take a long time for them to get here, as they had to submit an order to cobra, but I'm okay with that. Gives me time to figure out what to do with my stock seats lol.

Still waiting to see if I can get a deal on the brey krause stuff.
          Jesus! I need to jump on that deal.
          Last edited by EthanolTurbo; 11-22-2022, 04:28 PM.
          Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post

Jesus! I need to jump on that deal.
            Yeah it's a pretty crazy deal. Honestly kinda skeptical that they'll actually honor the price since it's so much lower than other places, but they haven't said anything yet
            2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

Comment

Hopefully we can spec thread color/logo delete from driftworks, about to find out and get some comming, great deal.
              2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
              Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
              Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
              RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
              Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
                Hopefully we can spec thread color/logo delete from driftworks, about to find out and get some comming, great deal.
                I didn't try to do that, since it was pretty expensive for something minor when I asked HMS. However, I didn't realize driftworks was going to order from cobra when placing my order, so it might not actually add any more cost. Hmm, maybe I should email and ask.

The one other thing that does add a bit to the cost is duty and tax fees. According to the fedex calculator, it shouldn't be more than $100, but we'll see.

Comment

I didn't try to do that, since it was pretty expensive for something minor when I asked HMS. However, I didn't realize driftworks was going to order from cobra when placing my order, so it might not actually add any more cost. Hmm, maybe I should email and ask.

The one other thing that does add a bit to the cost is duty and tax fees. According to the fedex calculator, it shouldn't be more than $100, but we'll see.
                  When I orderd the Nogaros for another vehicle from HMS the thread color was white and the logo was there, but I did not spec anything, but HMS clearly stated the color of thread.
                  I do believe the default color of thread is black but I could be wrong. I would LOVE to order a set at this price but for me I think I want black thread/no logo.

Don't want to rock the boat and have them realize the pricing is amiss, but want to live with the purchase as well.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

When I orderd the Nogaros for another vehicle from HMS the thread color was white and the logo was there, but I did not spec anything, but HMS clearly stated the color of thread.
                    I do believe the default color of thread is black but I could be wrong. I would LOVE to order a set at this price but for me I think I want black thread/no logo.

Don't want to rock the boat and have them realize the pricing is amiss, but want to live with the purchase as well.
                    Interesting, so it's HMS who orders them with the white stitching then? Thought Cobra changed their default colors.

I just emailed them to ask, so I apologize if I make the price go up

Comment

Sounds about right. I've paid $50 to 75ish on items between 1000 and 2000 from Europe. (Much better than what gets charged for something out of China)

Comment

Interesting, so it's HMS who orders them with the white stitching then? Thought Cobra changed their default colors.

I just emailed them to ask, so I apologize if I make the price go up
                        Response from Driftworks in regards to thread/logo:

The Cobra Nogaro seats come with the dinamica trim as standard which uses a grey/silver thread to blend in with the material. The seats can be made with a custom trim colour for £693.75 ex VAT, this can also be supplied without the logo at the same price.

The standard Nogaro in street or circuit versions with grey trim are currently discounted at £576.75 ex VAT:
                        https://www.driftworks.com/cobra-nog...port-seat.html
                        https://www.driftworks.com/cobra-nog...port-seat.html

Instagram

Comment

ordered a pair of nogaros, hoping they don’t cancel. Even the Shipping rate is cheaper than other stores 🤞🏻

edit: do y’all know of any planted brackets for the nogaros?
                          Last edited by Hallerhan; 11-23-2022, 04:42 AM.
                          ‘02 LSB M3 (11k original miles)
                          ’03 Oxford Green M3 (Turbo’d)

Comment

This is what the seats from driftworks will look like unless you do a custom order.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221123-092610_Chrome.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	193473

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                            X