No announcement yet.

Black Friday Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the full SS exhaust system in the cart since yesterday. Went from 25% to 15% off overnight haha.

Comment

Originally posted by trudriv3r View Post
      I had the full SS exhaust system in the cart since yesterday. Went from 25% to 15% off overnight haha.
      I might just pull the trigger now then and hope for the best. Like I said before, worse case I return one.
      2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by trudriv3r View Post
        Was it cheaper all together or could you split it apart and still get the whole system for cheaper.

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Damn. Thank God I ordered yesterday. Now I can justify it haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
          [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Comment

Originally posted by Inizes View Post

Was it cheaper all together or could you split it apart and still get the whole system for cheaper.
            It depends on what configuration you are/were going for. I didn’t want the race muffler because I personally don’t like excessively loud exhaust, even in a track car, and I wanted a resonator. Also, if you chose the whole system you had very high shipping costs. I shifted things around and made various purchases to get free shipping and saved about $600 in shipping. It’s worth the time to create various carts to avoid the shipping cost.

2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
            [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Comment

Originally posted by Inizes View Post

To be honest I just added the full setup they have available just to keep track of the discount. Is it cheaper if individually added? Not sure to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by IND-Distribution
                Our Black Friday Promotion is live right now!
                I went to look but don't really see anything posted around the site - only the code in your signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_P View Post
                  Apex is having 20% off forged wheels and 15% off flow formed
                  Boom! Thank you! Just picked up ARC-8s 18x9.5 ET35 square for a cool $1250 shipped 👍👍👍
                  2005 6MT TiAg | 1:47.01 @ Laguna Seca
                  ..........................| 1:58.93 @ Sonoma

Comment

Bimmerworld is having 15% off of Apex Wheels (Flow-formed) PLUS free shipping. That is another ~$80-$100 saving on top of Apex's price I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by DI46LO View Post

I went to look but don't really see anything posted around the site - only the code in your signature.
                      Currently it's only listed on the homepage's promo video at the top.
                      IND DISTRIBUTION | 847-963-4520 • INSTAGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEFLICKR

Comment

Originally posted by Sprp85 View Post
                        Bimmerworld is having 15% off of Apex Wheels (Flow-formed) PLUS free shipping. That is another ~$80-$100 saving on top of Apex's price I believe.
                        This. Just bought a pair of track wheels and saved almost $40 compared to buying the same two wheels direct from Apex lol.
                        2004 CB/Cinnamon 6MT Coupe
                        Instagram
                        Youtube

Comment

Think ECS has 15% off as well.

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by BigRussia View Post

This. Just bought a pair of track wheels and saved almost $40 compared to buying the same two wheels direct from Apex lol.

Thanks for pointing this out. Cancelled my order from Apex and ordered from Bimmerworld.

Comment

Another interesting thing I figured to share; I was eyeing a set of Hawk DT-60 brakes pads on BW for a future track day. Accidentally found the same set front and rear on TireRack of all places and its not only significantly cheaper but free shipping! Weird thing is TireRack doesn't even have any kind of BF promotional thing going on. At least doesn't seem like it lol. Thinking to buy a set just to have and use in the future once I get stickier tires.

Fronts HB464G.764: $204.00 on Tirerack vs $280.36 BW
                              Rears HB518G.642 $135 Tirerack vs $185.68 BW

Is this a really good price?

2004 CB/Cinnamon 6MT Coupe
                              Instagram
                              Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by BigRussia View Post
                                Another interesting thing I figured to share; I was eyeing a set of Hawk DT-60 brakes pads on BW for a future track day. Accidentally found the same set front and rear on TireRack of all places and its not only significantly cheaper but free shipping! Weird thing is TireRack doesn't even have any kind of BF promotional thing going on. At least doesn't seem like it lol. Thinking to buy a set just to have and use in the future once I get stickier tires.

Fronts HB464G.764: $204.00 on Tirerack vs $280.36 BW
                                Rears HB518G.642 $135 Tirerack vs $185.68 BW

Is this a really good price?
                                IMO Buy hawk DTC pads from FCP and get free replacements.

Comment

Working...
                                X