Black Friday Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
    [USER="503"]antknee[/USERAlthough if you did get them from FCP I wonder if their lifetime warranty would cover rotors and pads?
    They do! But of course you only come out ahead if you hold on to your car longer than the lifetime of the brake kit, which, let's face it, a lot of people won't (even if they're planning to).

Comment

antknee nice score. You saved money vs buying from another vendor. Although if you did get them from FCP I wonder if their lifetime warranty would cover rotors and pads?
      Yeah i thought about it but since I’ve owned this car I’ve never changed the brakes. That’s 12yrs and 70k miles so i figured I’ll just take the savings now lol.

Comment

antknee nice score. You saved money vs buying from another vendor. Although if you did get them from FCP I wonder if their lifetime warranty would cover rotors and pads?
        I was going to say with something like ZCP rotors and pads FCP Euro is the way to go since they’re Lifetime. That 10% Off right now helps too.

6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Originally posted by antknee View Post

Yeah i thought about it but since I’ve owned this car I’ve never changed the brakes. That’s 12yrs and 70k miles so i figured I’ll just take the savings now lol.
          Ahah were on the same boat. 15 year ownership at 72k miles. I don’t see myself getting rid of her anytime soon so the lifetime warranty is a good thing.

I was about to pull the trigger on an entire header install kit, exhaust nuts/bolts/gaskets from thebmwminipartstore and someone in this thread reminded me about the lifetime warranty. In the event I decide to go with Supersprint headers I can get a replacement kit for just nothing.

Comment

Forgot to mention an out of the ordinary one. The UPS store had 30% off print services so I had the complete 300 page rod bearing DIY printed and wire bound so it's like an instruction manual. Came to about $25 in black and white high res. I'll be doing it over the course of weeks so thought it would be nice to be able to physically check off steps, look back, etc

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post
              Forgot to mention an out of the ordinary one. The UPS store had 30% off print services so I had the complete 300 page rod bearing DIY printed and wire bound so it's like an instruction manual. Came to about $25 in black and white high res. I'll be doing it over the course of weeks so thought it would be nice to be able to physically check off steps, look back, etc

Damn! I really wish I would have known this, I plan on doing that same thing for the Beisan instructions as I hate having to use a phone/laptop with oily and dirty hands.
              2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
              Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
              Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
              RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
              Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post

Damn, I’ve been wanting to print and bind the 100 page torque value PDF for a while now :/
                2005 BMW M3 ZCP Black/Black - HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | 288/280 Schrick Cams+DLC Followers | Lang Head | Dinan TBs | Bosch 550cc | Radium Fuel System | Karbonious CSL Airbox+OE Snorkel | SS V1 Stepped+Catted Sec 1+Resonated Twin Pipe+Race | 3.91, 3 stage clutch | FCM 400/600 | Vorshlag Camber Plates, RSM | Rogue ASP | AKG FCABs, SFBs | TMS Front Sway, Camber Arms, Monoball RTABs, Pullies | Mason Race Strut + X-Brace | AS 30% SSK | SPAL | Redish Plates | Turbo Toys V2 Hub | WPC Rod Bearings

Comment

Besian and torque docs both would be good ones as well.

Picked the rod bearing doc up today and it puts the scope of work in perspective. 300 pages and 134 steps. This is printed double sided. Color would have been nice but it's 3X the price and the pics are high quality so B&W is fine.

Comment

All of my Black Friday stuff is coming in little by little. Post up some pics guys !!

Here’s my avin unit. I’m looking forward to installing this. It looks almost identical to the oem nav headunit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	88217C93-B5C7-40F0-9FD2-436B719800E3.jpeg
Views:	494
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	72087
                    Attached Files

Comment

All of my Black Friday stuff is coming in little by little. Post up some pics guys !!

Here’s my avin unit. I’m looking forward to installing this. It looks almost identical to the oem nav headunit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	88217C93-B5C7-40F0-9FD2-436B719800E3.jpeg
Views:	494
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	72087
                      Give us a mini review once your done installing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Grke46m3 View Post

Give us a mini review once your done installing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        I will for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Triqzy View Post

Change injectors to higher flow or new oem? Also what issues did you experience with the buildjournal can tune?
                          I know of three blown engines on here with their one size fits all tune. One was mine and had other circumstances involved. One of those engines had predetonation from E30 and it gouged his cylinder walls. It doesn't do much of a remap but rather pulls back the knock sensor. Instead of the engine retarding the timing where it should, they cause it to advance more into a danger zone. The zone is where fuel explodes before it should.

I also meant larger injectors. Stock ones are great until you need ALOT more fuel.
                          This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
                          https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Arith2 im sorry to hear about your motor bro. That’s horrible considering their tunes are complete shit to begin with and don’t even make good numbers. Now their tune is blowing up cars? Unbelievable.

Comment

Arith2 im sorry to hear about your motor bro. That’s horrible considering their tunes are complete shit to begin with and don’t even make good numbers. Now their tune is blowing up cars? Unbelievable.
                              It isn't all their fault my engine let go. I know it didn't help. When it comes to temps at the time of failure, my coolant and oil were probably around 170° F or so. I know it wasn't an overheating issue. Fuel trims were below 5% also. Detonation is what killed my engine. On the power stroke, something exploded and blew my piston into a hundred pieces. I've thought about it for many hours and that's what I've determined. I could've gotten another 2000 miles out of that engine before blowing it up....

If that wouldn't have killed it, a rod or main bearing would have. A bearing did actually weld to the crank. There a nice Cali engine in it with plenty of service records. I will say it doesn't have the horsepower the other one had but it does fine. Probably higher compression from all carbon build up in the old one.
                              This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
                              https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

My Black Friday purchase came in yesterday 😁:

2002 M3 Carbon Schwarz/Black 6MT

Comment

Working...
                                X