Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sammyf View Post

DOH! Getting old is no fun.
    Don't worry, it happens to me at times too!

Comment

Looks like no 50% off Supersprint last minute cyber Monday deal this year.

If anyone has access to the dominion system, I’d like a Supersprint header back setup and a CF csl box at 50%. Thanks
      Last edited by DropTopKingM3; 11-30-2020, 02:49 PM.

Comment

I got V1's. I wanted Epics SMDH
        2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
        2005 BMW ///M3
        Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
        2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
        2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
        2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
          Looks like no 50% off Supersprint last minute cyber Monday deal this year.

If anyone has access to the dominion system, I’d like a Supersprint header back setup and a CF csl box at 50%. Thanks
          Yes, someone do their magic!

Comment

This may have been posted already. My friend Pat sent me this on FB. Active autowerkes products on sale. Use the coupon code aa10 for additional savings.

Shop here for bmw autoparts. Burger Tuning Jb4, Wagner Intercooler and Downpipes, Active Autowerke Exhausts, VRSF products and Injen intakes

See below.. active headers for e46 m3 price with coupon shipped.
            Attached Files

Comment

Picked up SSV1 + cats, smgdh. I knew my euro headers + cats wouldn't last long.. (unfortunately those are not for sale yet, until I decide if I'm gonna try and pick up a coupe soon).

Comment

Originally posted by ATB88 View Post
                Picked up SSV1 + cats, smgdh. I knew my euro headers + cats wouldn't last long.. (unfortunately those are not for sale yet, until I decide if I'm gonna try and pick up a coupe soon).
                Did you go with the ECS deal 25% off? I have not decided on what headers/catted section 1 when there is negligible gains. Was looking at AA headers with SG catted section 1 which is half of the SS setup price.

Comment

Originally posted by 10figs View Post

Did you go with the ECS deal 25% off? I have not decided on what headers/catted section 1 when there is negligible gains. Was looking at AA headers with SG catted section 1 which is half of the SS setup price.
                  Yeah I did ECS. My long running impression has been that SSV1 has been proven to make the most gains, and allows for the best overall improvement when paired with a CSL airbox and cams. Currently have CSL box, and looking towards cams maybe in a year. On their own, I'd believe that the gains over other setups might be negligible. But I was under the impression that a setup like AA and SG sec1 would be more comparable to a euro setup (which is a great setup), no? Price is hard to swallow, but even if I could have ended up getting similar power on my particular setup for less, I know that SS parts hold their value and are always in demand, so, I'll get the money back if/when I take them off the car

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                    I just emailed them my ID and registration with my VIN and order #.

$145 vs what is usually the lowest price ~ $170. plus tax & shipping ($3), was $158.67

Got new OE oil cooler and oil lines for $200 off - clearance plus discounts (cooler from FCP for future replacement)

And a Hard motorsports rear seat delete plate for $168 vs. $210!

And.... I'm done
                    I was eyeing their rear seat delete, but worried it didn't cover enough and/or I would need to modify it. The description and pics were lacking, didnt even say the weight of it. I just don't want any wires exposed or too much NVH, plus I'm keeping my top parcel shelf so dunno if it was compatible. LMK how it ends up after you install it.

I instead got their front brake duct inlet/fog deletes, also reduced 20%. But again their description was lacking and couldnt tell if I had to cut off my fog light brackets and remove the factory ducting to install them. Prefer to keep both for reversibility.
                    2004 CB/Cinnamon 6MT Coupe
                    Instagram
                    Youtube

Comment

Damn man, your Euro setup existed less time than mine, but I switched when ECS did 15% this summer so I don't blame you one bit.
                      Installing the Ssv1 is a pain in the ass compared to the Euro headers, I got the majority of the nuts with just an 11mm wrench as there was not enough room for anything else. Also the top nut on cyl. 5 (I think) didn't go on until I sanded part of it down a bit but I am using those extended e-torx heads studs. Anyways, congrats, enjoy the good stuff!
                      2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                      Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                      Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                      RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                      Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

Damn man, your Euro setup existed less time than mine, but I switched when ECS did 15% this summer so I don't blame you one bit.
                        Installing the Ssv1 is a pain in the ass compared to the Euro headers, I got the majority of the nuts with just an 11mm wrench as there was not enough room for anything else. Also the top nut on cyl. 5 (I think) didn't go on until I sanded part of it down a bit but I am using those extended e-torx heads studs. Anyways, congrats, enjoy the good stuff!
                        Damn that is not what I want to hear. I haaaated the euro install. Granted that was because I'd made a of a handful of dumb mistakes that I won't make this time, and the whole fiasco with the O2 sensors... but still, not looking forward to this lol.

But I am looking forward to the car finally being ready for me to redeem my groupbuy tune with Hassan and seeing what this car actually does!

Comment

Damn that is not what I want to hear. I haaaated the euro install. Granted that was because I'd made a of a handful of dumb mistakes that I won't make this time, and the whole fiasco with the O2 sensors... but still, not looking forward to this lol.

But I am looking forward to the car finally being ready for me to redeem my groupbuy tune with Hassan and seeing what this car actually does!
                          Just don't make the mistake I made. I let a buddy help me and he accidentally cross-threaded one of the heads studs. I totally botched the removal of it and it broke off flush with the head, it was removed and the 7mm threads were saved $800 later (had to be towed there/back).
                          I made the mistake of letting another person help me and we didn't take our time. If you remove any studs make sure to at least blow out the holes with some compressed air. I found a 7mm thread chaser impossible to find, that would have been nice. The mistake we made was not putting anti-sieze on the studs.
                          Those e-torx style extended studs are great but they seemed to go in much tighter than the stock studs so def. use anti-sieze. I think the regular length studs might have been just fine for the Ssv1 headers just eye-balling it.
                          2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                          Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                          Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                          RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                          Instagram

Comment

Yeah I did ECS. My long running impression has been that SSV1 has been proven to make the most gains, and allows for the best overall improvement when paired with a CSL airbox and cams. Currently have CSL box, and looking towards cams maybe in a year. On their own, I'd believe that the gains over other setups might be negligible. But I was under the impression that a setup like AA and SG sec1 would be more comparable to a euro setup (which is a great setup), no? Price is hard to swallow, but even if I could have ended up getting similar power on my particular setup for less, I know that SS parts hold their value and are always in demand, so, I'll get the money back if/when I take them off the car
                            Good point!

Comment

Not really a Black Friday deal but i ended up ordering zcp rotors front/rear, pad sensors, retaining screws for significantly cheaper than ecs or fcp.....got them at eeuroparts. Signed up for their loyalty program and got a $10 credit off the bat.

2 days later they sent me a $35 credit bc for every $100 you spend the credit $5 towards a future purchase. So i ordered a belt kit for $110 shipped Total score

Comment

antknee nice score. You saved money vs buying from another vendor. Although if you did get them from FCP I wonder if their lifetime warranty would cover rotors and pads?

Here’s my contribution for the day. VAC coated rod bearings and ARP hardware along with a S54 VAC oil pump upgrade kit. Hayyan “drift” is a great guy to work with and I highly recommend him.

Comment

Working...
                                X