Quickjack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quickjack

This looks like a pretty good deal at $1025 including shipping.

Thanks for posting. I don’t know if I’ve seen it below $1,100 before. Time to get one.

Comment

ive seen them for about 900 on black friday.. thats when I plan on buying them.
      Instagram: @_Frank_Stone_

Comment

Originally posted by Onefastsicilian View Post
        ive seen them for about 900 on black friday.. thats when I plan on buying them.
        I haven’t seen them that cheap in quite some time. But you never know.

Comment

keep an eye out for costco sales. Their lifetime warranty really comes in handy with these quickjacks

Shop Costco.com for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewelry and more. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door.
          ‘02 LSB M3 (11k original miles)
          ’03 Oxford Green M3 (Turbo’d)

Comment

Originally posted by Hallerhan View Post
            keep an eye out for costco sales. Their lifetime warranty really comes in handy with these quickjacks

https://www.costco.com/quickjack-5%2...100460313.html
            Yes, and when they go on sale at Costco the price is really, really good. If anyone hasn't used one of these, they are the next best thing to an actual two-post lift.
            '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

I've been using one for several years....it -almost- makes lifting the m3 effortless....certainly easier than driving on ramps, then jacking and placing on stands. The only thing to be aware of is to be cognizant of how it's lined up in the back if you're going to be dropping the plastic panels and/or V-brace. They've had pretty good customer service too...my model came with standard quick disconnect hydraulic couplings, and when i called them to ask what size they use (my thought was to locally source some dry break couplings) they offered to send a set of the latest couplings (dry break!) free of charge.

One tip...throw a zip tie loosely around the frame to hold the safety bar up when you're lowering the lift.....

Comment

Just picked one up for 950 from home depot before tax. 🔥

Comment

Originally posted by LostPanda View Post
                  Just picked one up for 950 from home depot before tax. 🔥
                  Use a coupon or something?

Comment

Originally posted by T.J. View Post

Use a coupon or something?
                    Nah, opened a credit card. Lol.

Comment

I got mine from Costco last year. For $899 picked up in store. One of the best puchases I have made for the garage. The customer service is phenomenal. They sent me an extra motor and hydraulic piston due to some issues out of the box.

Comment

How high can you lift the car? Could you roll under it sitting on a stool?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjae46 View Post
                          About 24" with adapters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigjae46 View Post
                            Nope....have to use a crawler. There is enough room to drop the exhaust, drive shaft, diff (I think), etc. Not sure about the transmission though.

Comment

man i got really lucky last year. i got in on the 899 costco deal last year and 2 months later, my buddy called me and said costco had it for 699. so i went back and got them to give me the difference in cash!

Comment

Working...
                              X