New to Me E46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGM330 View Post
    Welcome to the forums! Once again, the car looks great. Can't wait to see it next season.
    Thank you!! Already have many things planned. so exciting collecting parts lol

Comment

Originally posted by e46zhpbmw View Post

Thank you! Whcih car? E90 or e46. The e90 was earlier last year not the e46
      Okay, I must be mistaken - thought I saw a clean carbon black E46 M3 for sale fairly recently, and thought it had an imola interior as well but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by timmo View Post

Okay, I must be mistaken - thought I saw a clean carbon black E46 M3 for sale fairly recently, and thought it had an imola interior as well but I could be wrong.
        yes the e46 was recently listed but it was not from Windsor area. it was from Hamilton and was definitely on Kijiji.. the E90 is originally from windsor area so i thought you were asking about that

Comment

From one carbon on imola to another - welcome home!

Annnnd right into mod mode he goes lol. Haven’t done a lick for mine in years but getting a 712 steering rack and u-joint steering coupler fitted tomorrow. Oh and a valve adjustment.. cause well we gotta.

Enjoy it fella. Let me know when you’re doing the trans Canada trip and I’ll meet ya at the base of the Sea to Sky highway. First night in Whistler on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys! Yeah there are a bunch of enthusiasts out here in Ontario. Im already getitng the mod bug again. Ordered a whole lot of parts and cant wait to tackle them in the spring!
            Down the slippery slope already, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PRIM3 View Post
              From one carbon on imola to another - welcome home!

Annnnd right into mod mode he goes lol. Haven’t done a lick for mine in years but getting a 712 steering rack and u-joint steering coupler fitted tomorrow. Oh and a valve adjustment.. cause well we gotta.

Enjoy it fella. Let me know when you’re doing the trans Canada trip and I’ll meet ya at the base of the Sea to Sky highway. First night in Whistler on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Thank you ! i hope i can make the trip one day. I loved the steering rack in my ZHP i used to own. maybe ill upgrade to that later on. Thank you for the kind words

Comment

Originally posted by FBloggs View Post

Down the slippery slope already, lol.
                lol it never ends

Comment

Sounds = E9x
                  Sounds like you need an airbox on the E46.

​​​​​​Nice buy!
                  2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Working...
                  X