ST front and rear sway bar set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ST front and rear sway bar set

These seem like a good deal. They’re also offering 5% off and free shipping. Anyone on here running these? Any input is appreciated.

Auto Talent offers quality aftermarket performance auto parts and accessories in the Southern California area.

St is a trademark of KW. I drive a landing gear on my E91. Are top products :-)

Unfortunately, I cannot drive the SWAY BAR in Germany, as there is no approval for Germany. But think it's perfect. I installed an Eibach Pro Kit.

You are definitely not doing anything wrong ...

Greetings from Germany

Comment

I have it on my car and absolutely love it, car seems to be well balanced.

Comment

I'd also like to know as well, there doesn't seem to be many reviews. I'm looking at purchasing just the front bar, it's way cheaper than any of the other options. Only downside is that it's solid not hollow, so there is a small weight penalty

Last edited by timmo; 11-22-2020, 08:48 AM.

Comment

^Thank you guys for the reply. I’m going to pull the trigger on the front and rear set. I’ll report back with a review once I have it installed.

Originally posted by timmo View Post
          I'd also like to know as well, there doesn't seem to be many reviews. I'm looking at purchasing just the front bar, it's way cheaper than any of the other options. Only downside is that it's solid not hollow, so there is a small weight penalty
          Check PM!

Comment

Just ordered

Comment

DropTopKingM3 Subbed, vert here too, wanting to do the ST sway bar and end links, appreciate the info and effort you're putting, i'm learning from your experience!
              | 06 6 Speed Vert - JB on Cinnamon| Beisan | ACL Rod Bearings | ST Sway Bar | TMS CSL Box | Megan headers | H.T.E Tune | 550 Injectors | OEM Section 1, 2, 3| 200 Cell Cats | OEM SSK | Bilstein B12| 712 yellow tag |

Comment

Originally posted by siamkazi View Post
                DropTopKingM3 Subbed, vert here too, wanting to do the ST sway bar and end links, appreciate the info and effort you're putting, i'm learning from your experience!
                I appreciate that! Happy thanksgiving bro. After 15 years of ownership in finally finishing up my car with some tasteful performance and suspension mods.

Comment

Not sure if there are any of those from up north interested but thought I may as well put this out there. Considering I don't have to pay import taxes or have to drive to the pickup location for my cross-border shopping, I snagged just the front bar for $236 CAD or $181 USD shipped to my doorstep (standard retail price in US is $179) from iRace Autosports.

Comment

$170 here delivered (i'm in SoCal) from Vivid racing (they have 5% off everything)

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-11-27 14_19_52-Window.png
Views:	213
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	69919
                    | 06 6 Speed Vert - JB on Cinnamon| Beisan | ACL Rod Bearings | ST Sway Bar | TMS CSL Box | Megan headers | H.T.E Tune | 550 Injectors | OEM Section 1, 2, 3| 200 Cell Cats | OEM SSK | Bilstein B12| 712 yellow tag |

Comment

timmo Awesome! Still waiting on my set to ship out from autotalent.

Comment

Guys don’t forget to fill out the rebate form. I’m not sure what the rebate is but maybe we’ll get something good !

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
                          Guys don’t forget to fill out the rebate form. I’m not sure what the rebate is but maybe we’ll get something good !

https://www.datarebate.com/st-cyber-sale-rebate/
                          Correct me if I'm wrong (I'd love to be) but I think it's only for lowering springs or full coilover kits? I couldn't find my SKU number in the dropdown menu.

ST Suspension is now on sale for a limited time at UroTuning! You can now save up to $250 dollars via mail-in rebate when you buy a new set of ST lowering springs or coilovers! This rebate deal includes coilovers and lowering springs from the ST XTA, ST XA, and ST X lineup for a limited time! Click below to shop ST Suspension now, or scroll down to learn more about the parts that qualify!

Comment

+1 from timmo , couldnt find either, Vivid said they would get back to me on how it would work

Comment

Originally posted by siamkazi View Post
                              +1 from timmo , couldnt find either, Vivid said they would get back to me on how it would work
                              Please update with what they say!

Comment

Working...
                              X