No announcement yet.

ST front and rear sway bar set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I'd update, mine arrived a couple days ago in this massive box - I'm super impressed with the packaging. The bar itself was packaged in a plastic sleeve, which was then wrapped in expanding foam and was held really well in the box. In fact it was so well packaged that I almost forgot about the bushings, which were also sandwiched deep within the foam. And it came with candy 😃

It's a pretty beefy thing so I'm not super stoked about the weight gain but for the price I can't complain!

Comment

timmo glad to see you received yours. I got mine on Tuesday or Wednesday. Waiting until some of this snow melts so I am bring to have the front and rear installed. I also ordered new moog front endlinks to pair up with my KW v2’s.

Let us know once they’re installed.

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
        timmo glad to see you received yours. I got mine on Tuesday or Wednesday. Waiting until some of this snow melts so I am bring to have the front and rear installed. I also ordered new moog front endlinks to pair up with my KW v2’s.

Let us know once they’re installed.
        DropTopKingM3 can you please post a review after you have them installed? This was a mod i've been considering (for my convertible)

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg.e46m3 View Post

DropTopKingM3 can you please post a review after you have them installed? This was a mod i've been considering (for my convertible)

Thanks!!
          I definitely will 👍

Comment

Mine just came in as well, DropTopKingM3 excited and eager to hear your thoughts and reviews. Also timmo Vivid never got back about the rebate, will reach out Monday again, apologies bud
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20201205_144553.jpeg
Views:	130
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	74257
            | 06 6 Speed Vert - JB on Cinnamon| Beisan | ACL Rod Bearings | ST Sway Bar | TMS CSL Box | Megan headers | H.T.E Tune | 550 Injectors | OEM Section 1, 2, 3| 200 Cell Cats | OEM SSK | Bilstein B12| 712 yellow tag |

Comment

on the ST front sway bar, how many holes for adjustment? 3?

Comment

on the ST front sway bar, how many holes for adjustment? 3?
                Correct

Comment

Originally posted by timmo View Post
                  Correct
                  Thanks! I was considering this bar, the turner, and eibach bar as well.

im thinking i might just grab this once since there can’t be that much difference between the bars

Comment

im thinking i might just grab this once since there can’t be that much difference between the bars
                    Yeah, I haven't installed it (not until at least April when my car comes out of winter storage) but first impressions are very good - fit & finish is nice and the powdercoating is flawless. Given all 3 I think are solid bars, I'd save the cash and get this one. If you want a bit of weight savings then I'd get the Hotchkis or Ground Control since it's hollow

Comment

You can still get one from autotalent.com .. Use coupon code nov2020. Comes out to $398.05 for front and rear shipped. Or if you get just the front its $170.05 shipped.

siamkazi Glad to see it worked out for you bud. Im sending my car in soon to have my rod bearings, oil pump upgrade kit, motor mounts, turner rear subframe reinforcement, subframe/diff bushings, euro headers/ euro sec 1, and the swaybars installed. It'll probably be a few weeks, but Ill definitely report back once I have the front and rear installed. New MOOG front endlinks will be installed as well.
                      Last edited by DropTopKingM3; 12-19-2020, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X