gauges for those with CSL intake and tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gauges for those with CSL intake and tune

I was shopping for gauges on ECS and I really like the P3 oem look, but they said it's not compatible with Euro software M3 ? I'm guessing it won't work with CSL software?
    Also really like the Awron ,but looks like they're no longer available, and probably won't work with CSL software either?

any other clean gauge setup you guys can recommend?

Following.

Comment

What are you trying to monitor with the gauge? You won't need any additional gauges for CSL software.
      If you are running boost then that is a different story.
      2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
      Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
      Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
      RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
      Instagram

Comment

It would be nice to monitor your AFR with the optional wideband o2 sensor, EGT, OIL temp, water temp if you track the car.

Comment

Originally posted by avusblue View Post
          It would be nice to monitor your AFR with the optional wideband o2 sensor, EGT, OIL temp, water temp if you track the car.
          Got it, that makes sense. So basically those gauges all would read straight from a US DME but not Euro/CSL?
          I guess I always figured those values fed to the aftermarket gauges had their own sensors/wiring to retrieve the info you wanted.
          I know people that have to smog their cars have issues with connectivity and everything comes up in German as far as reading codes etc. with a CSL tune.
          2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
          Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
          Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
          RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
          Instagram

Comment

Hack Engineering sells a product called AK-Motion DataDisplay. According to Ben, its works with CSL software and shows intake temps. Doesn't show manifold pressure but suggested its being worked on since boost pressure will soon be available. This was as-of July.
            bmw,bmw spares,cylinderhead refurbishment,head skimming, valve seat, engine rebuid, bmw service

'05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

The e46m has non buffered oil and coolant temp gauges already.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
              2012 LMB/Black 128i
              2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Oil and water temp is visible in cluster, so should be no need for that.
                EGT, IAT etc is only accessible via K-line (from obd) and found out while doing research for a DIY display the read command for this is the same on every MSS54 (mss52 and even ms42,43 etc share some of the commands, but not all), regardless of Country version. MAP value and Oil level for example is only possible on CSL Software.
                …under construction.

Comment

Working...
                X