Streamline airbox internally implodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arith2 View Post
    I REALLY dislike ECS. They're pretty much hot garbage at this point. I'm more confident that Turner had a hand in the design but ultimately ECS owns them. Who knows what corners they had to cut to make a $1500 airbox.
    Yeah, there's a reason why this facebook group with almost 16k members exist. They recently released their own brand of coilovers, and I was talking to a guy who was looking into them. So he called them and asked about the out-of-box spring rates and they couldn't answer! And on my non-M the diff bushings are garbage and don't fit right, I left a bad review on their website noting my issues but it was never posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Arith2 View Post
      After reading this I went and epoxied all the stacks inside my Turner box. It already had two broken connections. One was broken when I bought it and the other broke off in transit. They didn't put fragile on the box or anything. I REALLY dislike ECS. They're pretty much hot garbage at this point. I'm more confident that Turner had a hand in the design but ultimately ECS owns them. Who knows what corners they had to cut to make a $1500 airbox.
      When ECS Tuning bought out TMS in 2015 they got rid of TMS’s internal R&D department. They now are produced in China/Mexico according to an article in Grassroots. Turner kept his race team separate(not part of sale). Anything since is just TMS the product name basically made by ECS with a TMS sticker on it. As far as I’ve read Turner has nothing to do with new product designs.
      6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Working...
      X