Let's see your e46 m3 Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post

Kevin does good work but I thought he moved to Hawaii?
    Can I get contact info/shop name for Hawaii?

Comment

Couple more photos since adding the rear seat. Factory specced m-tex plus recaros, can't beat it imo. Favourite thing about the car. Missing a few pieces obviously, rear armrest pads, one of the isofix covers, and the C pillars are sagging and need to be replaced.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211026_160132.jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.7 KB ID:	133631

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211026_134314.jpg Views:	0 Size:	99.2 KB ID:	133637

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211026_155811.jpg Views:	0 Size:	137.8 KB ID:	133633
      Last edited by Thoglan; 09-27-2022, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Boss
        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Thoglan - really nice/clean interior man. Enjoy.

Comment

That looks pretty great. And, equally great, it doesn't look aftermarket.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
            2012 LMB/Black 128i
            2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

man that interior is perfection

Comment

That looks so good, how would PP ABE fit a 1.86m (6 feet 1) 100kg (220 lbs) person? Nowhere to try them over here.

Comment

That looks phenomenal Thoglan - been very much considered PP ABEs. How are you finding the fit?

Comment

Originally posted by PipeUy View Post
                    That looks so good, how would PP ABE fit a 1.86m (6 feet 1) 100kg (220 lbs) person? Nowhere to try them over here.
                    I am quite short (5'9" maybe 10") so I'm probably not a great point of reference for you. I would say you would have no problem getting low enough with the BK brackets. As for how the seat would fit you, difficult to say. Seems like seats depend a lot on the person. I'm not sure how much taller my torso could be without obstructing the harness holes for instance, width at the hips/shoulders will play into it as well. If at all possible, try find one to sit in. You will know pretty quickly if it works for you or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
                      That looks phenomenal Thoglan - been very much considered PP ABEs. How are you finding the fit?
                      They fit me perfectly tbh. Probably the best upgrade I have made to the car. Comfort has improved significantly over the stock seats and support as well obviously. Saw a lot of people saying the seat buckle can dig in at the hip so I was a little concerned about that but that was not my experience at all. Seems to fit nicely. Maybe I'm narrow at the hips? Rear seat access is quite compromised but still accessible if absolutely necessary. Where possible you should sit in one to confirm. Cobra nogaros are arguably the better street suited seat but for me they were just missing the look I wanted and I wasn't able to find one locally to sit in.

Comment

Here’s my contribution. Not much of an interior left but it’s 100% functional!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
                        2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

Screen doesn’t look oem. 0 out of 10.
                          3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

All of the gussets. ALL OF THEM.
                            2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                            2005 BMW ///M3
                            Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                            2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                            2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                            2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post
                              115k miles on this....
                              Clean! As is TBone’s Piano Black treatment and the Red and Cinnamon treatments I’m seeing. Need to look up Gaphix belts as interior refresh is next on my list. Already have a refinished center console and Imola armrest. The Imola extended leather dash went NLA on me (u snooz u looz). Oh well. I may see if my interior guy can match something up in a very high quality boat vinyl. He’s done that for me on furniture which looks and feels like leather but wears better. May work well in my Vert if he can pull something off.

maw

Comment

Is there anyone that makes a flat bottom style oem wheel with no fancy add ons? Would just like to have my OEM ZCP wheel in a flat bottom
                                2006 Alpine White/Black ZCP 6-Speed

Join the E46 M3 Owners FB Group HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X