Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E46 M3 GTR Based Parts (Gauging Interest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do a mold of the GTR rear wing!

Comment

Do the GTR bonnet!. None of the after market options are that nice imho. And it's practically impossible to find a vorsteiner gtr bonnet

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post

I could but I want the knob sitting taller. To do that one must have an adapter from stock lever to give us the height. I have one I milled at my friend's shop. It's not perfect but it works. Would be cool to see a finished one.
        Currently trying to have Ronald make me a shifter for this purpose, shooting for 40mm with a 25% reduction, hopefully that is enough height

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ejendow View Post

I thought the only two options were for a 14mm or 19mm shaft?
          Honestly I couldn't tell you its been so long and forgot. Just looking up now all the CAE knobs say they are a M12 x 1.75. And looks like you are correct that the 2 options are 14mm and 19mm. But its says 14mm shaft so it likely refers to the size of the opening and not the thread size. But I couldn't tell you for sure. All I know is the 14mm size screwed perfectly on the CAE shifter. So I'm going to assume the 14mm is just the size of the opening but the actual thread size is M12.
          Last edited by SandeepM3; 07-13-2023, 05:38 PM.
          2003.5 Titanium Silver / Black 6M/T (Gone)
          2003.5 Carbon Black / Laguna Seca Blue SMG (Dusted)
          2004 Carbon Black / Black SMG converted to 6M/T(Current)

Comment

Working...
          X