X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epsilon View Post
    Looks like these are the new wheels:

https://www.gangup.com/apex/new-forg...ne-wheels.html
    BMW fitments are all greyed out in this group buy looks like, and the full price for a set of four is $2600 .. little steep for track wheels. TA16 are looking appealing

Comment

I see staggered 18'' options in the same size I run now....18x9 +30 & 18x10 +25.

I do want some in the bronze. I'm sure they're still forged in china?

Comment

I'd be in for a group buy for wheels that like RAC RS110 or CCW C10 design. Those wheels look great on our cars, simple yet elegant.

18x10 ET 25 please. or 18x9.5 ET 22. Count me in. Can't be the cost of Forged wheels, I'm sure a big group of people would be willing to buy wheels if there was a new design and a groupbuy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonggi View Post
          I'd be in for a group buy for wheels that like RAC RS110 or CCW C10 design. Those wheels look great on our cars, simple yet elegant.

18x10 ET 25 please. or 18x9.5 ET 22. Count me in. Can't be the cost of Forged wheels, I'm sure a big group of people would be willing to buy wheels if there was a new design and a groupbuy.
          Those are super OG wheels.

Loved the rac rs110 wheels. If they’d run 18x11et25 I’d be all over that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
          2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post

BMW fitments are all greyed out in this group buy looks like, and the full price for a set of four is $2600 .. little steep for track wheels. TA16 are looking appealing
            Based on the response so far, I'm guessing the max discount of $400 off with free shipping is pretty certain. So $2156 for a set of forged wheels isn't bad. Plus Apex always runs group buys, I've never bought a set of their wheels at full price.
            '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Working...
            X