Cheapest place to get Nogaro's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
    I need to get a pair in cinnamon for the blue car soon. Does Cobra have leather that’s very close to the OE cinnamon color? Also, would you get the center portion in leather or have them done in M texture or M cross? 🤔
    I think the vinyl looks quite nice, if I had the funds I would go M texture but then I would have to do the rest of the vehicle. If I ever get the seats for the M3 I will have the cobra logo deleted and get M colored stitching.
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
      I need to get a pair in cinnamon for the blue car soon. Does Cobra have leather that’s very close to the OE cinnamon color? Also, would you get the center portion in leather or have them done in M texture or M cross? 🤔
      The thought of cinnamon leather with m texture inserts makes me feel faintly nauseous. Wonder if that's been done before.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

I think the vinyl looks quite nice, if I had the funds I would go M texture but then I would have to do the rest of the vehicle. If I ever get the seats for the M3 I will have the cobra logo deleted and get M colored stitching.
        They won't do any trademarked logos (M logo-- that's specifically what I tried to get).

... I kind of regret not getting the Cobra stitching.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
        2012 LMB/Black 128i
        2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post

They won't do any trademarked logos (M logo-- that's specifically what I tried to get).

... I kind of regret not getting the Cobra stitching.
          Every time I see Cobra, I think mustang . If you can remove the seat cover, another upholstery shop can stamp the M logo if they have the tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Slideways View Post
            Every time I see Cobra, I think mustang
            Lol same. Definitely prefer not having the cobra logo there.
            2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

+1 If not for that logo those seats in the Porsche would fool people as if they were stock.
              2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
              Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
              Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
              RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
              Instagram

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0782.thumb.jpg.746e308587fad0d73e7ee0e266471ee6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.3 KB ID:	139872

I do feel like I've achieved a pretty stock look.

I do think if you want it to look stock, the seat centers should be the same color as the outers.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                2012 LMB/Black 128i

Comment

I do think if you want it to look stock, the seat centers should be the same color as the outers.
                  depending on your interior option of course

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211202_105354.jpg Views:	0 Size:	153.9 KB ID:	139993
                  ​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	20211122_165502.thumb.jpg.d3868b333845dc817651350a6eb91f0b.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	140000
                  Last edited by Thoglan; 12-01-2021, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Yes, completely agreed that works— but that’s because the centers are mostly black.

whereas stock individual two tone seats look aftermarket

Click image for larger version

Name:	C03AD7C2-7C6C-4313-BD3C-624EDF3F8165.jpeg
Views:	220
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	140018

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                    2012 LMB/Black 128i

Comment

but that’s because the centers are mostly black.
                      Wow hadn't seen those before. I agree that looks off. Probably the large contrast between the centres. Although one of my favourite bmw interiors of all time had contrasting centres, less contrast than the black and red though. E36 M3 GT:
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	BMW_E36_M3_GT_Green_interiort.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.8 KB ID:	140022

Comment

Working...
                      X