Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turner Street Camber Plates with TC Kline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turner Street Camber Plates with TC Kline?

Anyone know if the Turner Street Camber Plates will work with the TC Kline SA kit? I would really like to use something designed specifically for the street.

Thanks.

Jesse
    Old, not obsolete.

Yes, if you get 60mm perches with them. I think someone just linked the perches, by themselves, from Turner if you already have the plates and need a different perch. Over $100 for the perches and $450 for the plates. I'd look at GC street to save $100, they're really trick. I do like my TMS street plates though, but I plan to get GC next.
    Last edited by Tbonem3; 04-07-2021, 06:13 PM.
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

If waiting is an option, consider setting some cash aside and going for DAs that come packaged with camber plates. You will not regret it. Of all the mods that I have gotten for my car, DAs were the best mod by far. I only drive my car on the street.
      Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post
        If waiting is an option, consider setting some cash aside and going for DAs that come packaged with camber plates. You will not regret it. Of all the mods that I have gotten for my car, DAs were the best mod by far. I only drive my car on the street.
        For a non tracked car, still better to get street plates with the DAs.

I'm not a super big fan of TCK's plates in generals-- not a design that's easy on the shock towers and no thrust bearings.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
        2012 LMB/Black 128i
        2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post

For a non tracked car, still better to get street plates with the DAs.

I'm not a super big fan of TCK's plates in generals-- not a design that's easy on the shock towers and no thrust bearings.
          Thanks.

I could swing the DA's but I doubt I will see the benefit on the street. I am hoping to get some adjustment advice from TC Kline and then leave them alone!

The SA's do include camber plates, but they do not look particularly street friendly either. I have heard that E36 top hats are an option. If so, is it a good option and would I need E36 M3 top hats, or standard E36 top hats? What else would be required to make them work?

Thanks for pointing out the GC option, T. I was unaware they offered a street friendly option.

Jesse

Old, not obsolete.

Comment

Working...
          X