Size of Vanos piston cap O-rings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Size of Vanos piston cap O-rings?

Anyone know the size of these particular o-rings? If not, anyone know where I can buy just the piston cap o-rings? I have a small leak on one of them. Thanks.
    Attached Files

They’re part of the Beisan seal kit.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
    2012 LMB/Black 128i
    2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

I understand this...question still stands on actual size of the o-ring pictured here.

Comment

Originally posted by IMOLA3 View Post
        I understand this...question still stands on actual size of the o-ring pictured here.
        I think the implication is that you can email Raj @ Beisan and see if he will tell you and/or buy just those o-rings from him.
        '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Point being, even these guys like Beisan and Dr. Vanos are sourcing them from somewhere...probably for pennies on the dollar. Not trying to spend $20+ for a couple of $2 o-rings if there are other options. I suppose I can just remove my current o-rings and take some measurements, but was hoping to avoid that.

Comment

Originally posted by IMOLA3 View Post
            Point being, even these guys like Beisan and Dr. Vanos are sourcing them from somewhere...probably for pennies on the dollar. Not trying to spend $20+ for a couple of $2 o-rings if there are other options. I suppose I can just remove my current o-rings and take some measurements, but was hoping to avoid that.
            They almost certainly slightly exotic, e.g. vitron.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
            2012 LMB/Black 128i
            2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Even if you find a supplier like McMaster or similar the MOQ is going to kill any potential savings.

Unless you plan on reselling kits yourself raj is probably the most economical source.

Comment

They are metric, 32x2.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajaie View Post
                  They are metric, 32x2.
                  Thank you! Did some searching and was able to find some already. 👍

Comment

Working...
                  X