• Show
Clear All

What's shipping like to Hawaii 96743

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tones View Post
      What's shipping like to Hawaii 96743

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
      Will be spot quoted - hovering between 250-500 for a full kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

We've hit 50x commits. The ordering process has now begun as it resets to zero. Emails were sent out to committed members to lock in their orders by going through the checkout process.

The complete 63.5mm is not yet confirmed.
        Hey, do I place the order now or wait?

Also is the Supersprint Street muffler available in group buy?

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

Hey, do I place the order now or wait?

Also is the Supersprint Street muffler available in group buy?
          I'd say wait for now - as these are for confirmed orders. There is no max quantity, so no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

I'd say wait for now - as these are for confirmed orders. There is no max quantity, so no worries.
            Please let me know ASAP, I do not want to miss this order. Any idea when you will have an answer, so I can place the order?

Comment

I can't figure out this connex website. I selected the oversized header combo, and it seemed to confirm, but I haven't received an email, and I can't find anything under my account profile on connex site.
              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                I can't figure out this connex website. I selected the oversized header combo, and it seemed to confirm, but I haven't received an email, and I can't find anything under my account profile on connex site.
                Sign in and go back to the GB. Select whatever product you had originally signed up for and a new message saying “commit to purchase” or something like that should be there. Will ask for contact and shipping information after that.

Comment

So I guess I missed out on the first batch of 50? I can't check out while it's got the header/sect 1 combo.

Not happy you told us for weeks we can get all these products, then you make the connex pigeon hole us into some combo and those that don't want a full combo get pushed back in line.

Comment

Nobody received confirmation emails nor was it reflected in your Connex account.

Now that 50 orders have been received, I received an email. Double check your email now.

Comment

Still no. I had to redo it, and then it took me to the shipping details/payment, but I'm in the second group of 50 now.

I miss the old days, just put your name on a list. and they go in order. Now thanks to "technology," I get pushed out of the first group and I can't just buy what i want.

Comment

Still no. I had to redo it, and then it took me to the shipping details/payment, but I'm in the second group of 50 now.

I miss the old days, just put your name on a list. and they go in order.
                        You’re on the first 50 buyers list and getting the same discount (30%) like everyone who just committed.

Comment

So it started the 50 count over again? Never got an email. Fucking hate mobile web sites.

Comment

So it started the 50 count over again? Never got an email. Fucking hate mobile web sites.
                            The first 50x was the equivalent of the "list" process of older days. This is the equivalent of "confirming" your actual order.

If you were in the 1st part, you have 2x emails that were sent: one automatic, and one from me.

Comment

No emails, but from what CheckABS and you are saying, I'd still be in first group of 50 I guess.

Comment

Yea, it did restarted the 50 count again after the first 50 commits. Not sure what that was for since it seem people who didn’t commit are still able to lock in their orders...maybe it was a feeler equivalent to the name list in GB thread?

Can you elaborate on how Euroconnex process work? And when can we expect to pay? Is July 18 ship date fixed or that depends on how long it take for the first 50 locked in orders to be paid?

Comment

Working...
                                X