This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
    No emails, but from what CheckABS and you are saying, I'd still be in first group of 50 I guess.
    Check your spam. You need to confirm your order here by completing the checkout process. The "commit" process the equivalent of the old "list" - it is to validate we would reach the 50x needed to hit the 30% discount threshold.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckA View Post
      Yea, it did restarted the 50 count again after the first 50 commits. Not sure what that was for since it seem people who didn’t commit are still able to lock in their orders...maybe it was a feeler equivalent to the name list in GB thread?

Can you elaborate on how Euroconnex process work? And when can we expect to pay? Is July 18 ship date fixed or that depends on how long it take for the first 50 locked in orders to be paid?
      See above.

As described on the listing, once we have 50x confirmed orders - ECS will begin invoicing. At current date, this is by week's end. The ship date is an estimate, correct

Comment

Epoustouflant I'm sure this question will come up - what would you recommend folks do/not do when they do not follow through with ECS on the purchase?

I'm assuming you do not want people "giving" away their spot, right? And that maybe you'd prefer to see who follows through (let's pretend 40 of the 50) and you'd subsequently open up another 10 spots?

Some guidance would be helpful.
        '05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

Just completed my order.

If you guys are using gmail it may end up in your promotions folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Check your spam. You need to confirm your order here by completing the checkout process. The "commit" process the equivalent of the old "list" - it is to validate we would reach the 50x needed to hit the 30% discount threshold.
            Hey, any word on the 63.5 “ Supersprint Street muffler? I would like to place my order.

or a standard Supersprint Street Muffler?
            Last edited by bmw m3 s50; 05-18-2021, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jbfrancis3 View Post
              Epoustouflant I'm sure this question will come up - what would you recommend folks do/not do when they do not follow through with ECS on the purchase?

I'm assuming you do not want people "giving" away their spot, right? And that maybe you'd prefer to see who follows through (let's pretend 40 of the 50) and you'd subsequently open up another 10 spots?

Some guidance would be helpful.
              As there is no hard cap on quantity nor “batches”, it doesn’t matter. Per experience, when invoicing starts, it will take time to collect all payments, during which other members will still be able to sign up.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

Hey, any word on the 63.5 “ Supersprint Street muffler? I would like to place my order.

or a standard Supersprint Street Muffler?
                I have SKUs & pricing for Street Muffler, it’ll be in. You can order the Sport Muffler and PM me afterwards. I will switch it out for the Street.

Awaiting news for the 63.5mm mufflers.

Comment

I have SKUs & pricing for Street Muffler, it’ll be in. You can order the Sport Muffler and PM me afterwards. I will switch it out for the Street.

Awaiting news for the 63.5mm mufflers.
                  Hey, I placed the order on a 63.5mm full system. Also sent you a PM with my order number to switch from Sport muffler to the Street Muffler.

Thank you for all your help.
                  Last edited by bmw m3 s50; 05-18-2021, 01:17 PM.

Comment

As there is no hard cap on quantity nor “batches”, it doesn’t matter. Per experience, when invoicing starts, it will take time to collect all payments, during which other members will still be able to sign up.
                    Does this mean nothing will ship/process until all 50 buyers paid ECS invoice? Or whoever paid gets their PO processed first and no waiting around for each other?

Comment

Originally posted by CheckA View Post

Does this mean nothing will ship/process until all 50 buyers paid ECS invoice? Or whoever paid gets their PO processed first and no waiting around for each other?
                      1st option

Comment

1st option
                        And ecs won’t start sending invoices until 50 have completed the current process of which 31 have currently completed, correct?

Comment

Awesome, placed an order for a Sport muffler

Comment

Originally posted by Rkymtnrider View Post

And ecs won’t start sending invoices until 50 have completed the current process of which 31 have currently completed, correct?
                            correct! Currently at 34

Comment

How does import duty & good/services tax (GST) work for Australian purchasers?

I have purchased valuable goods from Europe/USA before and been hit with 5% duty based on the AUD value at the time it enters Australia, plus 10% GST on top of this.

I recall a Euro Connex group buy going around on the E46 M3 facebook pages and the individual whom organised it stated zero import duty/gst was payable.

Can anyone confirm this please? I'd like to purchase an SS Race section 3, but want to try avoiding ~$300AUD worth of tax if possible...

Comment

Originally posted by Syfon View Post
                                How does import duty & good/services tax (GST) work for Australian purchasers?

I have purchased valuable goods from Europe/USA before and been hit with 5% duty based on the AUD value at the time it enters Australia, plus 10% GST on top of this.

I recall a Euro Connex group buy going around on the E46 M3 facebook pages and the individual whom organised it stated zero import duty/gst was payable.

Can anyone confirm this please? I'd like to purchase an SS Race section 3, but want to try avoiding ~$300AUD worth of tax if possible...
                                Duties and taxes are inherently dependent on what's the declared value on the customs declaration. I would expect ECS to declare value as price sold as it is also the shipping insurance amount.

You will be charged duties & taxes.

Comment

Working...
                                X