This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
    Worst GB ever, right behind the Russian mafia CF rear seat delete. Meet the new GB boss, same as the old boss.
    LMAO

2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
    2005 BMW ///M3
    Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
    2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
    2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
    2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Vibein View Post
      Would be great if I can get a account to look at the pricing, not heard back from anyone...
      It's been closed for a while now, I believe. Not sure you would be able to see the pricing even if you got in.
      '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Does anyone else EuroConnex account page say "Pending" for Payment Status and "Unfulfilled" for Fulfillment Status? I paid in full already. I messaged Matt but have not heard back from him in over 2 weeks.

Comment

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay. I was on vacation on the West Coast and 100% unplugged for the last 2 weeks. I'm getting back on top of things and will be replying to PMs later today.

I chatted with Pat @ ECS today as he just got back from vacation.

I have ETAs confirmed by Federico at SS. These production ETAs were delayed as we got late comers to the GB and ECS had to put in one PO to get the discounts needed to make this work.

- Many orders were already shipped. I had ECS do an exception as the GB orders were supposed to be on a different PO and made-to-order.
          - The Street Mufflers will be ready by end of July.
          - The V1 Headers (63.5mm) and Catted Sec 2 are ready by end of September.
          - The V2 Headers (60mm) and Catted Sec 2 are ready by mid October.

I'm awaiting validation on the Lightweight Racing Mufflers production schedule.

As a reminder, the ETAs you have on your ECS & Turner accounts are all automated. The above ETAs are the true estimates from Supersprint directly. The production schedules are booked and raw materials are being prepared.
          Last edited by Epoustouflant; 07-21-2021, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dino View Post
            Does anyone else EuroConnex account page say "Pending" for Payment Status and "Unfulfilled" for Fulfillment Status? I paid in full already. I messaged Matt but have not heard back from him in over 2 weeks.
            I am not connected to ECS database yet. I update these manually as I am put up to speed by ECS. I'll be catching up to things this week and sync'ing the latest info I have available.

Comment

Originally posted by Vibein View Post

Lack of communication will do that to people, he still eating, drinking and pooping just not replying.

Can someone PM me the prices so I can at least see if it is worth waiting for this guy to wake up.
              Framing my answer to you as basic human needs to my survival is quite entitled. Prices are not on the website anymore. You have a PM, and I offered you to still be slipped in : )

Originally posted by chapmans View Post
              The wait doesn't bother me as much as them taking my money and me sitting here with nothing, it's shady. Should have been charged when it ships.
              That's an unreasonable expectation on a 4,000$ exhaust usually produced in small numbers. From having ran a few GBs with the payment structure you proposed, the drop-out rates are massive and manufacturers don't want to play afterwards. Everybody loses.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.
              Last edited by Epoustouflant; 07-21-2021, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
                - The V2 Headers (63.5mm) and Catted Sec 2 are ready by end of September.
                - The V1 Headers (60mm) and Catted Sec 2 are ready by mid October.
                I'm assuming that's supposed to say V1 Headers (63.5mm) V2 Headers (60mm), so should we expect the V1s or V2s to be ready by the end of September?

Thanks for the updates!
                2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

I'm assuming that's supposed to say V1 Headers (63.5mm) V2 Headers (60mm), so should we expect the V1s or V2s to be ready by the end of September?

Thanks for the updates!
                  Yes! My bad - will edit. V1 (63.5mm) for Sept, V2 (60mm) for mid Oct.

I’ve pinged SS to send us manufacturing pictures to stay in the loop.

Comment

Yes! My bad - will edit. V1 (63.5mm) for Sept, V2 (60mm) for mid Oct.

I’ve pinged SS to send us manufacturing pictures to stay in the loop.
                    Nice! I was hoping the V1s would be sep.
                    2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

I am not connected to ECS database yet. I update these manually as I am put up to speed by ECS. I'll be catching up to things this week and sync'ing the latest info I have available.
                      Thanks for the update, I appreciate it!

Comment

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay. I was on vacation on the West Coast and 100% unplugged for the last 2 weeks. I'm getting back on top of things and will be replying to PMs later today.

I chatted with Pat @ ECS today as he just got back from vacation.

I have ETAs confirmed by Federico at SS. These production ETAs were delayed as we got late comers to the GB and ECS had to put in one PO to get the discounts needed to make this work.

- Many orders were already shipped. I had ECS do an exception as the GB orders were supposed to be on a different PO and made-to-order.
                        - The Street Mufflers will be ready by end of July.
                        - The V1 Headers (63.5mm) and Catted Sec 2 are ready by end of September.
                        - The V2 Headers (60mm) and Catted Sec 2 are ready by mid October.

I'm awaiting validation on the Lightweight Racing Mufflers production schedule.

As a reminder, the ETAs you have on your ECS & Turner accounts are all automated. The above ETAs are the true estimates from Supersprint directly. The production schedules are booked and raw materials are being prepared.
                        Thanks for the update. How about people who just ordered section 2? Do you happen to have an ETA for that? Sure cant be the Oct 12th date listed for this one part.
                        '06 IB/BLK 6SPD PN66072

Comment

Thanks for the up date.

I don't know if you are getting a cut or not but we appreciate the work. But I would suggest that if you run a gb that is having delays disappearing for two weeks unannounced is going to cause some anxiety. Would be best to give a little heads up maybe next time. Just a thought.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tones View Post
                            Thanks for the up date.

I don't know if you are getting a cut or not but we appreciate the work. But I would suggest that if you run a gb that is having delays disappearing for two weeks unannounced is going to cause some anxiety. Would be best to give a little heads up maybe next time. Just a thought.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
                            I agree - my bad guys, sincere apologies. For some transparency: in June alone - I had a new job, a move to a new city, the M5 was delivered from out of province and a few other personal things. I really needed that unplugged vacation.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Here are the confirmed ETAs from SS directly, per SKU. I have updated the first post with these.
                            SKU ETA
                            44001 Early October
                            44002 End October
                            44003 15 in July, the rest October
                            44013 Early October
                            44006 End July
                            787503 End July
                            787506 End July
                            43926 End July
                            44931 End of September
                            44022 End of September

Comment

I agree - my bad guys, sincere apologies. For some transparency: in June alone - I had a new job, a move to a new city, the M5 was delivered from out of province and a few other personal things. I really needed that unplugged vacation.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Here are the confirmed ETAs from SS directly, per SKU. I have updated the first post with these.
                              SKU ETA
                              44001 Early October
                              44002 End October
                              44003 15 in July, the rest October
                              44013 Early October
                              44006 End July
                              787503 End July
                              787506 End July
                              43926 End July
                              44931 End of September
                              44022 End of September
                              Thanks, appreciate the ETAs. Will they be shipping components as they are ready, or holding to ship all together?

Looks like 1/3 of my SKUs are possibly done in July, and the rest are in October.
                              '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

Thanks, appreciate the ETAs. Will they be shipping components as they are ready, or holding to ship all together?

Looks like 1/3 of my SKUs are possibly done in July, and the rest are in October.
                                Good question.

My understanding is ECS will be receiving these per batch - so they may be able to ship as they come in. I will ask.

Comment

Working...
                                X