Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post
    Haven't seen anything on my end
    Me neither.
    '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
      Hey guys,

Catching up to requests, editing current orders and will be sending orders to ECS shortly. Invoicing will begin this week.
      Hey, sorry if I missed this — any update on the street muffler availability with sport/race style single walled exhaust tips?

Comment

Wonder if this is still happening

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been overloaded at work. This is happening - let's stop with the anxieties Sean from ECS is currently creating all accounts and orders.

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post

Hey, sorry if I missed this — any update on the street muffler availability with sport/race style single walled exhaust tips?
            They won't do custom orders on the GB to streamline the process.

Comment

Per my discussion with Pat @ ECS, invoicing should start today and continue tomorrow.

Comment

Just got my invoice from Turner and the delivery ETA is around mid October, which is quite off from Mid July dates. Can you confirm this ETA? This pushes my project schedule out three months.

Comment

Invoicing is done! Make sure to check your spam folder.

Regarding ETA: I had a discussion with Pat @ ECS. This is an automated ETA given by their system. They are putting the PO with Federico @ Supersprint. They will have precise datas tomorrow or Monday from SS directly.

Comment

Meaning everyone should have received an invoice? I don't see anything yet...

Comment

Originally posted by jono View Post
                      Meaning everyone should have received an invoice? I don't see anything yet...
                      Yes, just 3x are missing per Patrick, he will finish those tonight. Make sure to check your spam.

Comment

I got invoiced for two different orders. Only one of which is correct. What is the best way to address this?

Jesse
                        Old, not obsolete.

Comment

Originally posted by D-O View Post
                          I got invoiced for two different orders. Only one of which is correct. What is the best way to address this?

Jesse
                          Pay the correct one. Do you just want a single order? You can PM me to clarify.

Comment

Nm found it, it was in the promotions folder
                            Last edited by chapmans; 06-03-2021, 02:54 PM.

Comment

For Gmail users, mine was in the Promotions folder, not Primary or Spam.
                              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Pay the correct one. Do you just want a single order? You can PM me to clarify.
                                I wanted only one order. I have paid the correct one. I will PM you the details for the incorrect order.

Jesse
                                Old, not obsolete.

Comment

Working...
                                X